What's on my nightstand?

So basically on my little "night stand" drawer thingys I have a little box filled with some things I'd like to keep handy over there... so I figured I'd share. Its all haircare, skincare, body care type stuff... so yeah!

First off I have 2 of my Ouidad products. The Moisture Lock leave in conditioner and the climate control humidity gel. I use these every time I wash my hair... so those are useful.

I also have the L'oreal Extraordinary Oil. This isn't my favorite hair oil, but I like it a lot!

Then I have my Tarte Maricuja Oil which I like to use as a moisturizer at night. It works really well and I like it. Its a little smelly... but its good. And the Origins Drink Up intensive overnight mask. That's really good too.

I have the Gold Bond Healing hand cream with aloe and the Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Hand Cream. These are good. I like having them here in case my hands are super dry... I don't feel  like I really need to explain that. Lol.

The Elf Night Cream! I usually use this with the maricuja oil and it works well... I'm not sure if thats a great combo tbh. Lol. I don't break out much but sometimes I get blackheads. So it works for me I guess.

I have a trio of smaller/ sample sized products. First is the Olay Micro Sculpting Cream... this is on the bottom cause I haven't opened it yet. It was in a target box and I'm waiting to finish up the next sample which is the Laniege Water Bank Moisture Cream. Sometimes I use this at day... sometimes at night. Depends on how I'm feeling. Lol.

Then I have the Bed Head Manipulator styling cream. I really like this and I want to finish.

I have the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star lotion... which I love.

The Garnier Micellar Water, which I like using to take makeup off before I wash my face. I didn't really think I'd need to use this with my purity... but my skin feels a lot softer since I've added this process. Lol.

I have my Degree Spray on Deodorant, which I'm almost out of... but I have a backup.

I have the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in one Styling Treatment... which I Love.

And last but not least the Elf Zit Zapper.

Ohhh and usually I have a washcloth exfoliating pad thingy for the micellar water... but thats in the wash right now.

And that's it! Hope you guys find this helpful! What do you need to have right by you? I also have a little thing filled with lip balms in case I need one of those. Lol. But yeah. Thats everything in my little nightstand box!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments