Makeup Storage: To Go Bin

This week has kind of been a storagey type of week, hasn't it? Anyway I have this little basket that I got from dollar tree and it's filled with "to go" products that I can grab easily and throw in my purse. 

I have 3 hair ties. Always useful. 

2 hand sanitizers. One is golden pineapple luau and the other is copacobana coconut. These are from bath and body works. 

I have eye drops just in case my eye is bothering me. 

I have a mirror... Which I do usually have one in my purse, but just in case. 

I have 2 Chapsticks, one original and one cherry. 

I have 2 tinted lip balms from sephora in the little round packaging. One in Melon Sorbet the other is Magic Dessert.

I have a Maybelline Babylips Dr. rescue in Pink Me Up! I loved this back in the day and it's easy to use.  

Then I have the Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Sweet Watermelon. This is great. 

I have one hair clip that looks like a butterfly and one that stings like a bee... Wait no. Lol one tiny hair clip and one bigger one that looks like a butterfly. 

I have a coco care cocoa butter cream in case my hands get dry. 

I have a smashbox primer water, which I like having on the go. This is a tiny bottle. 

The rest is all fragrance. I have 3 samples and 3 small rollerballs. The samples are Something Blue by Donna Karen... Which I don't love and it's not a spray so it's not the easiest thing ever.

Then I have 2 Chance by Chanel Eau de Toilette samples. 

And for the rollerballs I have 2 from clean, one is Warm Cotton and the other is Skin. These are both really nice. 

And I have Elizabeth and James Nirvana White, which is another favorite! Hope you guys liked this and found it useful! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments