Top 10 Thursday: Get That Glow (mix of drugstore and high end)

I did this a few weeks ago on my instagram for a Top 5 Friday... so now we have Top 10 Thursday!

1) Anastasia Glow Kit in Gleam- If you want a glow, might as well go for the full kit, right? While I don't think everyone necessarily needs this kit, it is my favorite and I think it is my favorite "Get your glow on" product.

2) Benefit That Gal Primer- This is a nice primer. it gives a pretty nice glow that is longwearing and great for dry skin. I don't think this would be bad for oily skin either! I think its good!

3) Nars Himalia Eyeshadow- This is a nice, light eye shadow that just gives a good amount of sparkle. It also works well to add a bit of shimmer for lipsticks because it isn't too too much sparkle. This is one of my favorite single shadows and one that I use all the time.

4) Colourpop Shadows- The metallic and ultra metallic shadows from colourpop are some of the sparkliest and prettiest! These are great lid colors and I like them. Even the pearlized shadows like Glow from Kathleenlights are great too! I love them!

5) Milani Baked Blushes- I have 2 of these blushes and they're both really nice and shimmery, but not overly shimmery. They give a good glow and I recommend them! Took me a while to try these too but they are totally worth the hype!

6) Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlighter- This is probably my favorite drugstore product ever. It is THE GEM of the drugstore. I almost didn't include it in this list because I wanted to go for all different types of products... but I can't not mention this its so good!

7) Elf Illuminating Palette- This is a great palette for a soft and subtle glow. It is a really nice drugstore gem... I'm usually not about being subtle with my highlight, but I do really love this one.

8) Bath and Body Works Shimmer Lotions- If you want a nice shimmery body glow... these are awesome. I love layering these with the scents. I was going to put the shimmer sprays on the list... but I think I like the lotions a little more. I don't know... this is a fun thing for kids too.

9) Revlon Photoready Eye Art Duos- If you want a nice sparkly eye look, this is great! Theres a base shade and then a glitter side of the duo. I like these more than something like a pressed pigment if you really want a glittery look. These are another drugstore gem no one talks about... except me. Lol.

10) Urban Decay Alice Lipstick- This is very sheer, so it probably isn't for everyone... but I really love it. There's just a hint of color with a hint of glitter and it just looks really nice on. I like it a lot!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments