Style Saturday:Cute Flowy Pants OOTD

This is the summer of Flowy Pants

Top 
My top is from Target, its just a tank top with some flowers on the strap. I really like this, I use it under v necks sometimes too!

The Jacket I have on with it is from New York and Company a few years ago... I got this when I was working there... but you can maybe find it they do similar styles usually and they have things like this at Old Navy and Target and stuff!

Pants 
The flowy pants are from American Eagle! I got them recently. These are one of my favorite pairs of flowy pants that I got.

Jewelry 
My bracelets and necklace are from an etsy store I believe. It is called Maimoda Jewelry and my sister got these for me to wear on her wedding and I still wear them all the time. I wore them a lot this week actually!
here is my necklace. lopsided 

I couldn't get a picture of my earrings, but one had a moon and one had a star... so that was pretty cool! I really like the way that looked!

and the bracelets! 
And I just thought this all looked good together!

Byeee! Hope you liked this!





Comments