Top 10 Thursday:Top 10 Single Shadows

All the single shadows... all the single shadows! Put your hands up!

1) Nars Dual Intensity Shadow in Himalia- This is such an easy shade to use and it just looks really pretty and really fancy. This is just one of those items that when I put on my face I'm like "ohh you fancy huh?" I feel like my absolute go-to look is with this and the Kat Von D Shade and Light Plum Quad because its just so easy and it looks good. If you want to see that look you can click here . Its pretty and easy and I like it a lot!

2) L'oreal Infallible shadow in Amber Rush- This is one of my favorite things from the drugstore. It is such a pretty shade. It is a nice, super pigmented Rose Gold. You could probably do an easy one or 2 shadow look with this because its just so eyecatching and pretty. I like it a lot!

3) Prestige Hocus Pocus- This is that "Blue Brown" color that you see everywhere these days. Mac, Urban Decay, Colourpop, Wet n Wild, Buxom all have one... and I have 2 of those (wet n wild and colourpop) ohhh and lets not forget Makeup Geek. This one is my favorite though because its just really pretty, pigmented and easy to use. Its a great formula and you can get a lot of good looks with this.

4) Colourpop Kathleenlights- This was the first thing I ever got from colourpop and it is their best I'd have to say. Its such a pretty gold color. I don't use it as much as I should... but it is really pretty.

5) Urban Decay Sin- This is just a great lid color. Its a classic for a reason, you know? Its a good everyday neutral and its just a nice pigmented shade that you need in your life... there are a ton of shadows just like this so you probably have one in your life... but this happens to be my favorite.

6) Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Champagne- This is a slightly less pigmented dupe for sin... but I still like it and I'm happy I have it. It works well as a highlight too and just an overall good color!

7) Colourpop Fringe/ I Heart This- These are the same color... so that is why they are tied. Actually... most of these colors are very similar. Lol. But these are really pretty, good for a quick look and they just work really well. I love them and I really do love the colourpop formula.

8) Kat Von D Raw Power- Tgus us a really nice burgandy  color. It isn't the longest lasting shadow and for that reason I didn't really want to buy any more... but it is really pretty and it works well. I like it with the Hocus Pocus color... but its just nice for any look. Especially for the fall months. I like it a lot!

9)Palladio Crushed Shadow in Eclipse- This actually did last me a surprisingly long time. I have a first impression on it here. I don't understand why no one talks about these. Really nice true gold color... really love it!

10) LOC by Tati in On Point- I just used this today and it isn't quite a one n done shadow like it claims... I do need a primer with it and I like having a crease color for this particular shade... but it is really pretty and I loved the look I did with it today and how it lasted throughout the day.

I didn't really want to include liquid shadows or makeupgeek shadows... just because. Lol.So that is everything! I hope you found this useful, let me know if you like these things and have a good day!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments