June 2016 Favorites

Can't believe June is over already! Time Flies! Now onto the faves! I don't think there are really going to be that many... but lets see!

First off my Buxom Palette! I was so excited to make one, I picked out all colors I don't have in any palette... so its a really really fun one and the quality is just sooo good! I did a post reviewing it and using all the colors in a look... I think I'll do some more looks with it soon, once I finish my 10 products challenge thing... but this has definitely been a favorite!

Another big favorite this month is the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer! This smells amazing, it looks amazing applied and its just an awesome bronzer to contour and bronze with and its just a really good one!

I really liked the Elf Illuminating Palette this month too! I think this is what I used mostly this month for highlighting. Its just a really pretty palette for a nice, subtle glow. If you want a highlight that doesn't make you greasy... I would highly recommend this one!

I have a lot of lipsticks... but I keep reaching for Urban Decay Rapture from their Revolution formula... and I love it! It goes with everything, it feels really nice on the lips... it doesn't last very long... but I still absolutely love it!

I've been really getting into using the In The Balm of Your Hand Palette more often recently too! I've been using this with the 10 products 10 looks 10 days challenge and this has been a true MVP of that challenge! It can really do pretty much anything, its great for when you're in a hurry or for travel... I really like it!

And some skincare! I've been washing my face in the morning a lot recently and for that I've been using the Simple Moisturizing Face Wash. It just feels nice and refreshing. I like it a lot!

And I've been liking the Boscia Tsubaki Oil Infused Exfoliating Powder a lot too! This is a good exfoliant because you can control how scrubby you want it to be. It could be a little more gentle or a little more rough. I usually go gentle because my chin gets dry and red if I have anything too emulsive and rub that around but yeah! This is really good!

And my mom got my sister and I these little washcloth type things that are really good for using to really get all makeup off. They have like a washcloth side and then a more exfoliating type of side... it works really well! I like it a lot!

Oh and the Bareminerals Lash Domination Mascara! That is my favorite! Loveee it!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments