How To-sday: Fall Orange and Burgandy Look!

So I just wanted to do a look for the sake of doing a look today and not post anything about it... but it was cute and I liked it... so I'm going to share it! Lol.
(I feel like I look sad in this one, but the makeup shows up better. Lol.) 

Face 
First I moisturized with the Elf Moisturizer... which is nice to use before doing make up just to add some extra moisture... then I added even more Moisture with Too Faced Hangover Rx. For foundation I used L'oreal's Infallible with a beauty blender and blended it and layered it and stuff when I needed a little more layer.This is a thick foundation, but I just kind of dot it on and use the damp beauty blender... well real techniques beauty blender anyway to blend it out. And it was nice!

I then used the Benefit Erase Paste concealer, the Maybelline Superstay concealer and I used the beauty blender with that too... again not really a beauty blender. And I used the Elf HD Undereye powder underneath it too... and my under eyes look really good. I used a little bit more of the maybelline concealer after powdering too (crazy I know) cause some mascara got underneath... but nothing got cakey and it just totally erased my under eyes... so I was happy with that.

And I used the Tarte Blush in fearless for blush and my highlight was the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured in Opal. And I powdered with Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder and it was like "ohhh I photoshopped myself and now I look flawless." Seriously loveee this! The elf one is good too... but this is so good! I kind of hate powders, but this works for me and I dig it!

Ohhh and I set it with L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray.


Eyes 
Now for the fun part! I took Elf's Smudgepot in Brownie points and I primed with that... then I used Colourpop's Gameface all over the lid and in the crease too a little bit. Love it. And I used some of my Milani Bella Eyes in the crease also. I put Bella Mandarin on first just to keep the orange thing going then I went in with bella Cappuccino and then for the Burgandy I went in with Kat Von D's Raw Power. I loveeeee this look. Its really nice and fall-ish and great.

For my lips you can't see in the pic cause it wore off... but I used a Buxum gloss in Wesley. It was limited edition for a set that they had anyway... so yeah. But it was nice.

Ohhh and Mascara I used Ulta's Amped Lashes and Rain Coat Top Coat.

Hope you guys like this look! I liked it and had some fun with it. I think I liked it better than the Lorac look that I did in the 4 looks one palette too... I liked that though, but colourpop's staying power is better anyways. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments