Top 5 Friday: Favorite Fall Single Shadows

I did my favorite fall palettes recently... now time to give some single shadows some love!

1) Colourpop Gameface- This is a really fun orange color that I think is going to look great in the fall. I think its an ultra metallic... its one of my favorite shadows from them. It sort of looks like the color Kathleenlights from her quad... but this one is wayyy more orange... I think you could totally have both and it would be okay. This is a good one shadow look too and it just looks like a pumpkin spice donut or something but for the eye! Love it!

2) Kat Von D Raw Power- This is one I haven't used too much yet... but I love the quality of it and when I got the color I was like "yep... This is what I'm using this fall." Its a really pretty burgundy. There's some shimmer in it, but its not overly glittery and you could definitely use it in the crease and outer V. This would be really great with a gold lid and this on the outer v and up into the crease... I love it.

3) Elf Brownie Points- This is one of the Elf Smudgepots... and I love these and I think they might be my favorite cream shadows... yet I only have this color! Its a really pretty bronze color... this would look pretty on its own, but under other bronzy shades it looks pretty. I think I've even used it under Gameface and that just gives it a more bronzed look. Its super pretty and I really like it!

4) L'oreal Glistening Garnet- Garnet is a shade I really like for fall. This is kind of like an orangey purple... I don't even know how to describe it really lol. This looks really pretty used similary to the Kat Von D shade. I like this in the outer corner and crease. I love this with Amber Rush from the same line. Its a really unique and pretty shade.

5) Milani Bella Mandarin- This is a really nice orange. It pigmented but it isn't too pigmented. This is good for the crease or all over the lid. I would even use this with Glistening Garnet maybe... that might look a lil crazy but its a nice color that would work well with that. These shadows are super cheap and I always end up using these quite a lot in the fall. I just discovered them last fall... so that might be why, but they have good fall shades and they're so inexpensive that that is a good way to sort of get those really seasonal shades that you aren't going to wear a ton.

Bonus: My Makeup Forever shades! 
So I started this Top 5 based on the Makeup Forever shades I picked out... and I can't remember what the names are. One I think is rust and the other might be fig or something... Its a purple and an orange pretty much. These are great quality one of mine is in the diamond finish and the other is iridescent. The orange I think is technically a blush... but that would look a little crazy as a blush for me... lol. These are great formulas and I really love mine for the fall especially. This is my Thanksgiving Go-To duo! Lol.

Comments