On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Rebecca Bunch From Crazy Ex Girlfriend

So... this is a new show, I don't know the character that well cause there have only been 2 episodes so far... and I've only seen 1 and a half of them... but I love it, I really like her... and I think I kind of look like her in the first place... lol. We have a similar haircut now. I'm also trying some new products that you'll see some first impressions on soon. My outfit doesn't actually look like her that much... but its sort of inspired by her. Lol.

Makeup 
Face: 
I used a Foundation brush from a set my friend just gave me for my bday that I will have a review on in the near future... and I used my Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation. I primed with the Too Faced Hangover Rx beforehand of corse... and then I went onto the usual concealer combo of Benefit Erase Paste, Maybelline Superstay Better Skin and the Elf HD Undereye Powder. I used the 2nd blush in the Sonia Kashuk Spice Market Palette from her Grand Bazaar collection and Elf Moonlight Pearls highlight.
It was a little lighter and rosier in real life. 


Eyes: 
I primed with the Lorac Behind The Scenes Primer and then used the Spice Market Palette again. I first used the darker matte color which is a sort of rosy brown in the crease. I then went in with the lighter matte color, which is a lighter rosy brown on the inner part of the lid and the dark sparkly color on the outer corner. I used the sparkly white color to highlight the inner corner and browbone.

It was a little lighter and rosier in real life. 
I tried a few things... Rebecca usually has like a cream or liquid liner on so I was going to do that... but it didn't work out. Then I was honestly going to try doing my brows... and I looked like Groucho Marks... so I stopped. I did use a brow wax from the Ulta brow kit. The Ulta Cream Liner was what I was trying to use and I used it with an angled liner brush... but that didn't work out for me as I'm not very experienced with cream liner... I need something really small and precise so... yeah. And my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.

Lips 
I wore Buxum's lipgloss in Jennifer. She doesn't have a gloss on... but I thought the color of the gloss made sense with the look and it was about the same color as in the poster. Its not shown in the picture because I drank starbucks and took it off, but its a fun plummy pink color.

Outfit 
dang girl clean your room! Lol this is my sisters room and those are my summer clothes. 

Top 
I just wore a plain white ribbed v-neck t shirt from Express.

Cardigan 
This is a longer cardigan that I got a few years ago from Windsor and it has pink flowers on it and its just so fun and girly. I think this is something she'd wear on the weekend since she usually wears business clothes as she is a lawyer who went to Harvard.

Accessories 
I have on these heart ear jackets that I got from express since the show is about love and she is a person that loves a lot. Lol. And I have a statement necklace from Forever 21. I also have on a fitbit and this clear bracelet that my friend got me. Its all clear and theres one bead that is white and has minerals or water from Mount Everest (the highest point on earth) in it and a black bead that has minerals from the lowest part of the dead sea (lowest point on earth) to symbolize all the highs and lows in your life. The pilot really focused on the highs and lows of Rebecca's life. The highs being when she was at summer camp and she was doing theater and she was in love with Josh and she was happy and the low being that even though she has a great job and is getting a great promotion, she stopped and thought about whether or not she was happy. So yeah... that's pretty cool. Lol. Which totally isn't in the picture cause I was wearing a long cardigan and just took it off so... yeah. lol.



Bottoms 
I have on jeggings from american eagle. The dip dyed pair that I really like a lot.

Shoes 
The Report Boots that I really like.

And that is it! I really like this look and the show! So I hope you do too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments