Style Saturday: OOTD: Dressing up a Geeky T Shirt

So today I'm going to the movies with my friend and I'm still staying casual with my wardrobe... but I kind of wanted to make it look a little dressier because I have a Star Wars T Shirt on and I kind of want to dress it up a little bit. And this is a good "transition from Summer to Fall" outfit, which I love.

Top 
As I mentioned, its a Star Wars top. A Muscle T to be exact I guess. Its a pretty grey color and it has Darth Vader and C3PO and R2-D2 on it and it looks vintage and cool. I was a big Star Wars fan as a kid and whenever I see someone wearing a vintage looking Star Wars T Shirt I always think its cool. I just like them. I love the t shirts with the Thor comic design on it too, but I've never actually seen the Thor movies. I like the Avengers though, so I may eventually get one cause I think its cool and I like this way of dressing up a geeky t shirt... but Star Wars is everywhere right now and that's kind of my thing so... yeah.

Would probably make more sense to show it off of my boobs... but whatever... lol.

Bottoms 
I feel like these are the pants I put in every OOTD I have with jeans... but the American Eagle Dip Dyed Jeggings just look so cool and they fit nicely even though I have a booty. Lol. Love AE Jeggings.

Sweater 
Its a little hot for this sweater... so I may change it... but I'll show my other options too just cause. I have this new sweater from Kohls that is long and has a cool tribal type of design on it... I don't think it really clashes that much I feel like it looks like maybe it got a little chilly in Tattouine... despite there being 2 suns and maybe I needed a sweater to keep me warm and its some sort of force like the Rebel symbol. Idk. Or maybe I'm just girl that just bought a star wars t shirt and a cute cardigan and wants to wear them together. Keep in mind: This won't be posted until October 3rd, but it was September 18th when I wore this/wrote this... so it was hotter then than it is when you're reading this... probably Idk it hasn't happened for me yet. Hahaha.



Because I might be walking the mall and it may be a little too warm in this sweater I might wear a lighter one from American Eagle last year that is purple and light. I have a pink one that I want to wear sometime soon... but I think the purple will look better with the grey.
I'm actually pretty sure I'm going with this one. 


I also thought a kimono might be even better... but I don't like how it looked... lol this one is from New York and Company and its cute it just doesn't go with much... lol.
 This is kind of a Kimo-NO! Lol. 

Because this is a Muscle T and I can't wear bralettes so I feel like a long sweater is the chic-est way to not totally show my bra.

Shoes 
My really cute sparkly sandals from Famous Footwear that I think automatically dress up any outfit. I get compliments on them all the time, and they're just cute and pretty comfy and I like them.

Accessories 
For my earrings I have tiny gold hoops that aren't really hoops. They're kind of like studs the way you put them in your ears, but they have hoops on them. They're cute and sort of out of my comfort zone.

And I have my turquoise choker that I love so much from American Eagle. This just looks really cute and feminine and I really like it. Its different and I got it sort of by accident... so thats cool.


And I have my College Graduation Ring on because its just simple and easy.

Hair
I have my hair in a half up half down in the pictures... but I think I'm probably just going to leave it down for the day... it doesn't look amazing like this.

And that is everything! Hope you guys are having a good day! I will see you on Monday with my Monday Musts!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments