How To-sday: Tarte Greatest Glitz Rose Gold Look

Just got this palette so let's get to this! This is the pink palette.

Face 
First I primed with Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer. Then I used a damp sponge from Real Techniques and put on L'oreal's Infallible Pro Matte Foundation. I like this foundation sometimes and sometimes it looks cakey... today it looks a little cakey... but it lasts forever. I didn't moisturize today either... so that might have had something to do with it. Then I used my usual concealer combo: Benefit's Erase Paste and Maybelline's Superstay Better Skin Concealer. Then I used the Elf under Eye setting Powder under them. Then I used the blush that came in the pink palette and it is called Impress. Then I used Becca's Rose Gold Highligher on my cheekbones and I sprayed with L'oreal Infallibe Setting Spray and the Pixi Glow Mist.

Eyes 
First I primed with Ulta's Rose Gold Cream Shadow. Then I put the color Glitzy Blitzen all over my lid. Then to the crease! I used Rose Such A Clatter in there and in the outer corner I used Sparkling Punch which is a super shimmery chestnut color. I love this shade, there's some fall out I think with this... but its so pretty! For the browbone I used Blush Stilettos and Inner corner Highlight I used Joy To The Pearl. I decided to use my Ulta Gel Liner, which is only the second time I've used gel liner... so if it looks pretty bad... thats why. Then I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara on my lashes and I curled them before that too.

Lips 
I used Bite Beauty's Cafe. I tried using my new Sonia Kashuk Liquid Lipstick... but that didn't really look right, so I used this instead and I like it a lot better.

And that is it! Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments