Monday Musts! 10/12/15

Heyyy guys! Hope you have a good week! I especially want you guys to have an amazing week this week because its my birthday week! I turn 24 on Friday and I'm excited!!! It's gonna be a fun few weeks here I think.

So here we go!

1) Elf Moonlight Pearls Highlight- This is such a pretty highlight. I really love the Elf baked highlighters... they're pretty underrated I think because it was hard to find them in store for so long... but I think the current displays have them and this might just be the best $3 you will spend on makeup. It gives a really pretty glow to the cheeks and its just really pigmented and nice. If you're wondering what color to get... they're all nice. I think this one would go well with all skin types. It might be like Becca Moonstone... I have no idea I don't have moonstone, but I think those are the same idea. Lol. Yeah this is a nice one that I've been having fun using.

2) L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation- I always forget about this because sometimes I'm too dry to use this and then I use it and it looks really good on and I forgot how much I loveeee it. Its such a nice foundation and it just looks really really good on. I make it work with a damp sponge like the Real Techniques one and the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer... I just really like it. It looks so good and really perfects the face and makes it look nice.

3) Caress Adore Forever Body Wash- This smells so good! I haven't used this in a while just because I've been using my Soap and Glory stuff and just using different things, but I took a shower instead of a bath a few nights ago and I used this and it just smelled so good! I love this stuff! One of my favorite drugstore things, I definitely recommend it! It's awesome and I like smelling like this! Lol.

4) Colourpop Shadows- I've been getting more into using some of my colourpop shadows. This week I used Game Face, which I have a look coming up for next Tuesday and I used I heart this which is such an easy one shadow look which I love. These last a long time and always look really good and the shimmers are easy to apply. The Mattes take a little getting used to, but they're really good still.

5) Vanilla Bean Noel Body Mist from Bath and Body Works- This has been my jam this week! I love this! It just smells so good, I could really wear this all year long and love it. Its a really nice, warm vanilla scent that I just can't get enough of. I kind of want to get a full size when this comes back out because I'm halfway done with the small bottle... which is a lot for me. Or maybe I'll just get that still seeing as it lasted me nearly a year... idk lol... but the scent is good and I've been loving it this week.

6) Elf Moisturizing Lipstick In Ravishing Rose- Good week for affordable makeup! I think my Felicity Smoak Inspired look inspired most of that since I feel like Felicity uses drugstore makeup. This is such a beautiful pink color and its really deep and I love the formula of these lipsticks. Really great products.

So yeah, I totally recommend checking those things out. I had fun using them this week and I think you'll like them too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments