Monday Musts!

So this week I've been sick, I've felt gross, there's a hurricane...  and yet somehow I still have a few favorites... lol.

Lorac Pro Palette- I'm working on posting a little more and I've been working on a four looks, one palette with the Lorac Pro palette and I've really loved using it. I've made some great looks and its been easy for the most part. This is a great neutral palette. If you're a beginner with makeup or you don't have a ton of time to get ready in the morning, I recommend this. Its really good. Look out for my Four Looks One Palette with this guy... coming soon!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured in Opal- I ordered this because it was on sale during the 21 days of beauty as a platinum perk and I really like it. I love the Opal color, I have it in the Spotlight version... but this is great too. I really like it.

Butter London Shag Nail Polish- I have to admit, for the price, I'm not that impressed with the Butter London Nail Polishes that I got. I got them BOGO free during the 21 days of beauty. This one hasn't really been chipping... it didn't dry as fast as Goss and it didn't apply super easily... but I love the color for fall and the polish just looks really good on. There's a little chipping, but nothing big.

Beanies- This is a weird one cause it isn't even for fashion that I'm using this... I do like them for fashion, but I've been using this more for a beauty hack type of thing. I like to do my hair at night, but when I pull it back overnight, I lose some of the curl... so I've been leaving it down and putting it in a beanie and its been going well. If you put some dry shampoo in it and just use an oil or a dry oil in the morning you will be good to go and your curls will be nice and in tact.

Freeman Charcoal Mask and Scrub- So I have the older one and I'm almost done with it and I've been liking this this week. I've been getting more into masks and this one is a really good one if you have problems with blackheads or you have big pores. I used the Biore Charcoal pore strips... which I like, but they don't work that well for that long. Doing this like a day after I use the Biore strips helps a little bit more. The only thing is I try to stray away from putting this on my chin because I have a really dry and sensitive chin.

Hope you guys had a great week! I'm trying to kind of cut down on the products I mention and try to pick no more than 8 and just write a little bit about each thing. I feel like that'll be a little more helpful.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments