Style Saturday: Fancy-ish Dinner OOTN

So... this may be a little too summery for now... but there are easy tricks to making this fall friendly. It was my dad's birthday and we went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which is kinda fancy so I wanted to dress it up a little bit.

Top 
My top is from American Eagle. This is a really light tank top that is summery, but it is a really nice burgundy color for fall... which is great.

Cardigan 
I didn't wear a cardigan in all the  pictures, but the restaurant was chilly and I needed one, so I wore this really cool one from New York and Company that I got... a long long time ago. Its cute and different and I love the zippers on it and stuff. I hadn't worn this cardigan in a long time and I'm happy I have it back out now.

Skirt 
My skirt is another older item in my wardrobe. It is from American Eagle and it is a pretty summery maxi skirt, but the colors transition nicely into fall.

Shoes 
My shoes are not pictured because I didn't know what to wear! I ended up wearing these really pretty sparkly sandals from the brand Report. I found these at the Famous Footwear outlets. If you want to make it more suitable for fall... go with a nice pair of boots! The ones I was thinking of wearing are also from Report and from Famous Footwear Outlets... so yeah.

Accessories 
I wore tiny hoop earrings that I got from American Eagle. I wore these yesterday and liked them... so I thought I'd wear them again.

I also wore my college graduation ring because I usually wear that and my Fortune Cookie Necklace from Christian Kober. This was a graduation present from my sister and there is a fortune cookie pendant with the phrase Stay Weird, Stay Different from Graham Moore who won the Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay at the Oscars last year. Love this necklace and the meaning behind it all.

And that is everything. I liked the way this outfit looked... I think its a good thing to transition from summer to fall in... and i just really like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments