Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas!

So I thought this might be a fun thing to do. I have a few character-based looks... but these are things that are easy to do that you probably have in your closet or that are just easy to get and use.

Hipster 
This one is super easy. Well for me at least... lol. Just wear skinny jeans, a regular t shirt or something with some sort of hipster message or logo on it (greenpeace maybe?) Get a big pair of glasses, or if you're like me... wear your glasses. A beret or beanie or some sort of hat. And put on your RBF and you're set! If you want accessories, you could have a popsicle and a hipster saying like "I liked that before it was cool" or something like that, a coffee cup from a local coffee shop... or a vinyl record cover (This I would DIY. Don't bring an actual record, just try to re-create an album cover.)

Princess 
Just wear a dress and get a crown. That's what I did last year cause I didn't want to wear my minion costume twice.

Mia Thermopolis 
If you go to Catholic School, or went to Catholic School and can still fit in your uniform, use that and then wear a crown. It might be a little old... but its easy and fun to do.

Catholic School Girl 
Same as Mia Thermopolis but ditch the crown.

Basic 
Grab your ugg boots and a Pumpkin Spice Latte and some leggings.

Facebook 
Be like Jim Halpert and right the word Book on your face. When all else fails, look at Jim Halpert's halloween costumes!

Shakespeare Groupie 
I just saw Something Rotten... so this may only make sense if you've seen that... but I have a t shirt that says Will Power and I'd just wear some sunglasses and that would be it.

Sadness 
Grab a blue turtleneck and some glasses and act sad all night.

Fat Amy 
My friend was this last year and it was really cute. She wore a shirt that said Aca-scuse Me and a blonde wig! People got it too!

Where's Waldo
Grab a red and white striped shirt and a white beanie with a pom pom and some glasses. I actually had a post on this last year... but its so easy.

Fire and Ice 
This is what my friend might do with her boyfriend. She wanted to do like the blades of glory fire and ice... but I think if you just wore a lot of blue and a lot of red, that would do. This one would be good to do makeup for, she was hoping to use her Urban Decay Electric Palette. You could do this on your own too by doing one side of the face blue and cooler toned and one side red/orange and warmer toned.

Katniss Everdeen 
Green Shirt, Mockingjay pin, a windbreaker and a side braid. Bow and Arrow toys optional... but you may not be able to take them to a bar.

Chanel #3 
This is what I think I'm going to be. I think I'm just going to make a shirt that says KKT on it and wear a skirt and some ear muffs, which maybe I'll put some blingy earrings on. The Ear muffs are the hardest to find and you have to kind of DIY the shirt... but I think this will be easy enough and people will probably get it.

Mascarade 
There are lots of mascarade masks at like Target and places. You could just wear a nice dress and a mask and that would sort of work and be cool.

Decade Costume 
For the 50's get a poodle skirt, dress like your from Mad Men (50s or 60s). The 70s you could dress as a hippie... easy enough to do. The 80s get big hair, colorful things and puffy shoulders. The 90s get some chokers and wear one of the trendy 90s lip colors that you know you have at least 5 of. This is easy to do and you could get some use out of some old stuff that maybe you don't wear anymore.

Kylie Jenner 
Blue hair and a Kylie Jenner lip color and something really fashionable. If you're sick of her get one of those "knife through your head" things and be dead Kylie Jenner.

David Bowie 
Lots of glitter and a lightning bolt on your face. Could also be Jem from Jem and the Holograms.

Ghost 
White Blanket and cut out some holes. Cut out a lot if you want to be Charlie Brown. Cut out 3 if you just want to be a ghost.

Han Solo 
Where a white shirt, a black vest or a leather jacket and bring a stuffed Chewbacca! I may be sexy lady Han Solo.

Kimmy Schmidtt 
Dress in bright colors! This idea I actually got from their Facebook page. Wear a patterned shirt with a yellow cardigan and some pink pants.

Tina Belcher
Blue shirt and shorts and glasses. Tina Wig optional!

Luise Belcher 
Green shirt and bunny ear hat!


Alrighty that is it! Hope you guys like it and have a fun halloween!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments