Style Saturday: Cozy Fall OOTD

This was a really easy outfit and I just liked the way it came together. Its very fall-ish and cozy and nice. I wanted to be kind of dressy but still casual because I was going to a tasting for my sister's wedding. So that was fun!

Top 
I just wore a striped top. This one is kind of ribbed and its from Express. Its also a v neck... which doesn't really matter cause I wore a scarf with it.

Cardigan 
I got this cute rust colored cardigan from Boscov's which sort of inspired the whole outfit. I saw this and really liked it and was like "Ohhh this will go well with a striped shirt. And it did!
Excuse the stuff in the background. Lol. This is my sister's room, she doesn't live here and I was cleaning out my summer wardrobe when I did these posts.
(I decided to take my hair down, but this pic looked less blurry.) 

Scarf 
I got this infinity scarf from American Eagle that is really cozy and its knit looking and warm and cute. They have them in all different colors and I may get some more... but the white goes with everything and I love it... so yes!

Jeans
I'm just wearing a regular pair of jeggings from American Eagle.

Jewelry 
I have on my college ring. My fitbit... which I guess counts as jewelry and these cool earrings I got at express that are the Ear Jacket things that are super trendy. I like these a lot!

Shoes 
I wore boots that I just got from Boscov's from the brand Rampage. These are nice, brown everyday boots that are flat and comfy and the leather looks like real leather. I'm really happy with them. They're on a good sale too! There was a good Boscov's sale and a good coupon so that's where all the boscov's things are from. Which is nice!

And that's it! Hope you guys like this, I really love this look and will probably rock it more often.

Byeeee!
-Shannon


Comments