On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Miss Piggy Inspired Look

So I was trying to come up with inspirational women that wear pink... and one Muppet was sticking out on the list to me, and that Muppet is of corse, Miss Piggy!

Makeup 
Face 
I started out by moisturizing my face with Elf's moisturizer and then I primed with the Smashbox Primer Water. I just got this for free with an Ulta Order, so that's pretty cool. I waited for that to dry a little then moved onto foundation.

I then put on my foundation. I used the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation and buffed it in with a Real Techniques Sponge. Then I used Benefit's Erase Paste under my Eyes and on my blemishes... which I have a lot of right now. Maybe its old age causing me to break out lol... I'm almost 24. Yeah that isn't old age... but still lol. Then I put the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin under my eyes and on blemishes also. I powdered under my eyes with the Elf Undereye Setting Powder.

For Blush I used Benefit's Dallas blush. Piggy's blush is an important to the look because she always has a noticeably pink blush, but it isn't too heavy, so I think this one is perfect. I used Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid in Opal as my highlight. Piggy would definitely strobe it. Lol.

I powdered with Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder which I love and then I used the Pixi Glow Mist to set everything and give it a bit more glow.
The blush shows a little better in my OOTD pics.

Eyes 
First I primed my eyes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink. Then I went in with none other than the Too Faced Vegas Nay Palette. Piggy Always wears Purple shadow... Sooo I used the row with the purple. I started by putting Pink Pearl all over the lid... I should have done this after my crease, but I didn't really know what I was doing with the look, so I just dabbed some more on with my fingers after I was done with everything. Then I put Millennial in my crease, just to have something matte there to define it. I went back in with The Strip in the crease as well because Miss Piggy can't have enough glitter lol. I then used Follow Me on the outer corner and a little up into the crease because I wanted the purple to show up since Piggy does wear Purple quite often. And I highlighted with the color Chandelier.

The purple is a little more strong in real life, the lighting here isn't great.



And for mascara I used Ulta's Amped Up Mascara. I love this mascara and I think it gave me nice Miss Piggy lashes. She would probably wear false lashes... I'm not that talented... so yeah.

Lips 
I wanted to do a really nude lip since the look was very bold and purple, so I used Bite Beauty's Matte Creme Lipstick in Cafe, which is exclusive to the Best of Bite Rewind set. I'm sure it's dupe-able if you can't find this... but yeah.

Outfit 

Top/ Cardigan
So the outfit for this is pretty simple... but glamourous. Piggy is usually dressed in a dress with a statement necklace, but I wanted to make this a little more wearable... so I went with a sparkly top instead... which seems Piggy-Like to me. This is a gold Sequin Top my sister got me from Old Navy. I'm sure its easy to find this sort of top anywhere. I also paired that with a blush colored Cardigan that I got from New York and Company. I love this color in the fall and I think this is a great way of incorporating pink in any look. I feel like Piggy would like this combo too.



Bottoms
For the bottoms I have Pixie Pants from Old Navy. These have a Polka Dot design on them and its cute. These aren't super well made and I think I have a hole in them somewhere... but I feel like maybe they've gotten better. This might have just been my fault... either way I like the design. And I thought this made the look a bit more whimsical. And since Piggy is a business woman, these are something she could wear to work and still look quite stylish. There's a good pic of them with the shoes I'm wearing. In the mirror shots you can't see the cute pattern.

Jewelry 
For Accessories I have a Statement Necklace from American Eagle. Piggy wore something like this in one of the episodes of The Muppets and I think it looks good with this top. I didn't need more sparkle... but I'll take it where I can get it.

My Earrings are Pearl-ish stud earrings with gold rhinestones around them. I'm pretty sure I got these from New York and Company. These are nice, and they're still big and sparkly, but don't clash too much with the sparkly statement necklace. And I have my class ring on one finger. Its pink so it goes nicely with this and I pretty much always wear it. I also have a little "Arm Candy" thing going on on my wrist. I have a Watch that I got from Franchesca's, a rose gold cone bracelet from Baublebar and a key that I got from Hot Topic a few years ago.



Shoes 
Piggy probably wears heels... Shannon doesn't, but I thought she'd like these Madden girl shoes I wore to my graduation. They're cute and I like them a lot.
You can see the pattern of the pants a little better here too. 

Hair 
I didn't actually do anything to my hair cause Piggy has curly hair a lot of time anyway and she usually leaves her hair down... so I did too.


And that is it! I was really happy with the look and the way this look turned out. Its super girly and super sparkly and it looks almost animated. So excuse a moi... but I love it! Lol. I have no problem getting fashion advice from a pig!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments