Top 5 Friday: Products I wouldn't Repurchase and Products I regret Buying

So here are some products that I just don't love. These are things I don't necessarily think are terrible... but if I could go back in time and not purchase them... I might not or things that I liked... but just might not re-purchase.

1) L'occiton Almond Body Oil- This isn't bad... but I can't really use it for shaving the way that everyone else seems to and I just don't have that great of a need for it. I have the small size... which lasts quite a while because you do only need a little bit and it goes a long way and it foams up really nice. I use it on a pouf sponge after shaving my legs, and it feels really nice and hydrates... but there are other things that feel nice and hydrate that as well and I just don't see that big of a need for this... so I wouldn't repurchase this... but I'll use it up.

2) Nivea In Shower Body Lotion- This is actually really good and I've repurchased it several times. My sister recently got the Jergens one and I used that and it worked just a little better I thought... the Nivea has a better package, her Jergens fell on the floor and the plastic lid broke a little bit... which wasn't a huge issue, but we have a dog that likes to get everything... so thats a tiny issue. I have a better place to put it in the shower so it won't fall again... but still. I might repurchase this down the line if I feel like I need one and can't find the Jergens... I also think its a little cheaper than the Jergens... but once I finish this I will probably get the Jergens and that'll be it.

3) Elf Shadows in a Holiday Kit- This is kind of random. Last year on sale I saw a bunch of Elf eyeshadow duos and it was on sale for a really good price at Harmon... like I probably paid less than a dollar for them and it had 4 big pans with duo shadows in them. It was nice... but there was absolutely no pigmentation whatsoever. It wasn't terrible because it was really affordable... but I could have lived without these.

4) Nyx Love in Rio Trio in En Fuego- This is a really pretty trio. I don't know if they sell these any more... but I loved the colors, they were purple and pretty and they don't look too shimmery in the package... but for some reason there was a TON of shimmery fallout when I put it on my eyes. I remember wearing it and going out with my friend and then later I was like "ohh my god why am I so glittery!"

I also have the Nyx Smokey Palette... which isn't terrible but I've never used it!

5) Rimmel Radiance BB Cream- This is one of those things I kind of have to work hard at to make it look somewhat normal on me... and that isn't the point of a BB Cream! You just put this on the lids and it just kind of sits there and looks bad and I just don't like it at all. Really bad. At least the last few times I've used it its been bad. Maybe its just too old and I should get rid of it... idk. I may try it one more time and see... but I don't love it.

Thats all I think I'll mention right now just cause I don't want to do a long post bashing products that might be good for other people. These aren't bad but I see them in my collection and I'm like "yeah no..." So thats kind of that. Lol. I just did a bad first impression last week... I'm gonna keep using that and see how I like it and if I can get it to work a little more before totally declaring it a fail cause it isn't bad... it just isn't as easy to use as I wanted it to be!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments