On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Super Easy Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Look!

Okay out of all the On Wednesdays We Wear Pink looks, this might be the easiest. I was planning this for a while, thinking it would be really difficult... but I think it looks on point... This would be a great quick halloween costume and... it was just really really good. I'm really liking this, I may end up wearing it for halloween... I think I'm going as Chanel #3... but if I go to two different things like I did last year, I may end up going as this too.

This is the Margot Robbie version of Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad trailer.


Makeup 
Face 
Alright for the makeup. First I went in with my Elf Moisturizer and then I primed with the Covergirl Outlast Primer. Harley has white skin I'm not sure if she paints it in Suicide squad or if thats a result of what made her Harley Quinn... there are different versions of what happened to her, and I'm not quite sure of the origin of it. I wanted to make this slightly wearable, this isn't really a costume look, its just a look inspired by Harley Quinn. Anyway I used the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream just cause my skin was particularly dry this day. I blended it with a Real Techniques Sponge.





I used my Benefit Erase Paste concealer under my eyes and on any redness and blemishes I had. Then I blended that with a real techniques sponge. And then I used my Maybelline Better Skin Concealer under my eyes and on some blemishes and I just used my finger to blend that out because I actually did my blush before that. Harley doesn't have any color to her face at all... but I thought highlight was important so I used Beeca's Beach Tint in Guava and that didn't show up well and it kind of clanged to a breakout... but it still showed up a tiny bit on the face, blended that out with the Real Techniques sponge and then I used Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter.

Eyes 
The eye look was really easy. I just used 2 colors. I put a pink all over the lid and a teal blue in the inner corner. I used the colors Bubblegum and Blue Raspberry from the Too Faced Sugar Pop palette... any pink and blue will work though. For eyeliner I used Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal Pencil in Turquoise on my waterline. And for mascara I used Too Faced Better Than Sex.


Lips 
I used Bite Beauty's matte creme lipstick in Coulis. Any matte red works, I think this is only available in the Best of Bite Rewind. I was going to use Lip Liner too, but I decided not to because I want to test out this color for review.

Hair 
Put your hair in Pigtails! Try to make them look kind of even. That was the tricky part for me lol.

Outfit 
I just have on a Baseball Tee from American Eagle. This is one of their Soft and Sexy Tees. And I just put on a black pair of jeans that I think are from New York and Company. I didn't use any accessories other than my fitbit. I didn't even put shoes on. I would just wear my regular boots from Report if I were to use boots. Lol.

That is it! I feel a little silly in this look just for day to day use... but I totally might use this for a halloween costume!

Byeeee!
-Shannon




Comments