Style Saturday: OOTD- Casual Halloween Friendly Look

So this isn't like a full out "BAM ITS HALLOWEEN" type of look, you can do this year round and it'll still look okay, but its kind of halloween inspired so let's get to that!

Top 
My top is from American Eagle. It is a Soft and Sexy Tank I believe and it is Olive Green. It comes down a little long and its loose but also kind of clings in the right places... if that makes sense. Basically it makes my boobs look good, but its also flowy so it isn't tight and it doesn't make me look heavy. This is the exact same one I used in my Link-Looking casual outfit... its just a different style!



Sweater 
For my sweater I'm just wearing a long black cardigan from Old Navy. This is warm but not too warm. It was hot when I wore this and its nice. I like taking the sleeves and pretending I'm batman... cause that is a thing! Lol. 

Scarf 
I got this scarf a couple years at Cotton On, but I've seen similar ones at Hallmark and places like that too. Its really cute and has skulls on it, so I love it for halloween! 

Leggings 
I'm pretty sure these leggings are from the Aerie Section of American Eagle. I got them on sale last year so... idk how easy they are to find now. Any pair of leggings or yoga pants works... but these are super cute and have like a lace design on them, which I love. 

Earrings 
My earrings are from Express. I loveeee them. I've worn these a few times now. They are awesome. 
(this is a pic from a different day... but you can see the earrings well.) 

Shoes
These probably aren't in the frame of the picture, but I wore my Report boots that I got at the Famous Footwear Outlets. 


And voila! Not too much Halloween... but it definitely gets you in the spirit... or at least it did for me! 

Hope you guys liked it! 

Byeeeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments