Monday Musts! 10/26/15

Heyyy guys! Here are my favorites for the week! I'm including a few fashion fave picks too... hope that's okay! I had a stye, so I didn't wear much makeup!

1) Ear Jackets- I grabbed a few ear jacket things from Express this week... upcoming epic haul from my birthday month coming soon... and I love them. I felt so cool and trendy right when I put them on that I was like "ohhh look at you. I see you. You lookin good girl." So yeah. Kind of digging them. Wanted to buy more from Express... but I was doing the survey for 15% off and they didn't give me the coupon for that :( I feel weird shopping with no coupon, even just for the jewelry... which is bogo half off anyway. Ohh well. Maybe I will anyway... but yeah. Love their earrings, especially the Ear Jackets.

2) Essence Gel Polish in Let's Get Lost- Run DON'T WALK to the nearest place that sells Essence and grab whatever of these polishes you can get. These are $2 and the formula is wayyyyyy better than the Butter London polishes I've tried. The formula is amazing, the color is nice and bright. I haven't had it on that long, and I'm probably going to change it soon... but it hasn't chipped at all overnight and my Butter London was totally chipped by then. It dried really fast too and it applied so nicely. The brush is big like the Wet n Wild Megalast polishes... but this is amazing. I wish they had a few more colors. I wish I'd tried this years ago... but this is amazing and I love it!

3) Midnight Pomegranate from Bath and Body Works- I just remembered how amazing this scent is when I went to the store and they had it back and I got a couple of the lotions, both the Ultra Shea and the regular lotion... and I still have a tiny bit left of a travel size spray... I think I may need the full size though cause its pretty delicious. I have about a million sprays in my collection and this got lost... but its definitely a favorite and I'm happy I re-discovered it! So good!

4) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes- So I just got the Tarte holiday set from Ulta... I'll have a review on that soon. I haven't played around with it too much... but the blush I tried is a pink blush in the Gold palette and that packs quite a punch! Its so pretty, it is so pigmented that you need to be careful using it... but its really really nice. I only have the Tarte Blushes that come in eyeshadow palettes and one sample that came in a Sephora inside JcPenny Favorites. I'm really happy that their blushes haven't skimped out just because its a holiday set. Its still really good quality and makes me kind of want to try more.

5) Freeman  Charcoal Mask- This I got like a year ago... and sometimes it dries me out too much, sometimes it clears my face nicely and makes it smooth. I just used it on my nose and then the next day I used it on my whole face, except my chin because that area is super dry... and right now my face feels really smooth. I'm writing this after I just used it and it's good!

6) Ulta's Gel Eyeliner- I only wore this once and for a few hours so this could end up being horrible... but I really liked it and I thought it was easy to use. It was my first time trying gel liner, I've never really done winged liner before, and I thought it was really creamy and easy to use. I figured I'd mention that here now before I really put it to the test, just as a sort of first impression.

And I think that is everything! I think I'm loving the Tarte Greatest Glitz Eye Palettes too... but I will have a review on that sometime soon.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments