Style Saturday: Casual Fall Outfit- Slytherin Vibes

So this is another easy fall look where I wear a scarf and call it a day pretty much. Lol.

Top 
This is a Soft and Sexy Tee from American Eagle. I'm listening to an American Horror Story Podcast and I wrote it was from American Horror Story... lol. So this is a pretty dark green color that looks like the Slytherin color. I got it kind of for that reason. Also I like these tee fits and I don't have a lot of this color and i like it a lot. Ohhh I didn't mention this, but my jeans are American Eagle Jeggings.
Excuse the pile of stuff in the background... 

Scarf 
The Scarf is also from American Eagle. I actually saw the girl waiting on me at American Eagle wearing this scarf with this top... so I got it lol. Its an infinity scarf that's knit and cute. Its long... I want it in like every other color... but yeah. I dig it!

Jewelry 
I wore my fitbit... which I'm just wearing now. Lol. I have these ear jacket earrings from Express. They have hearts as the studs and then bigger hearts at the bottom. I also wore my college ring and I wore a simple diamond shaped necklace with little sparkles on it. I like it.


Jacket 
I wore a Brown Leather Moto Jacket from New York and Company that I got on sale for $29. It was kind of hot, I didn't wear it a lot... but I still thought I'd mention it because it looked good with the outfit.
Seriously... couldn't clear the pile of summer clothes for this photo! Lol. 

Boots 
These are from Rampage and I got them on sale at Boscov's. Love them!


Nails 
This is like the best part. I used the color Let's get Lost from Essence. This is a $2 nail polish that I like 100% more than the Butter London polishes. I also topped it with a Sinful Colors Halloween Glow In The Dark with moon glitters in it. I was only able to get 1 moon on 3 fingers... so yeah. Don't love the Sinful Colors one... LOVEEEE the Essence Gel Polish... I want like every color. Its so good.


And I got my hair done! So that was fun!
I was at BJ's. That's a store, not a euphemism. 

Byeee! Happy Halloween... If I do end up posting this on Halloween... if I don't you can ignore that! Lol.
-Shannon

Comments