Quick Makeup Bag

Heyyy guys! I keep doing these "quick Makeup Bag" things and then I never end up using them and I end up emptying everything out and starting over... but Now I have a new one with some products I like a little better. I kept some the same... and they're all good products... but its a little more convenient this way. If I were going somewhere and I wanted to do my makeup quick I could bring this with me and just easily do it... and yeah.

So here are the products!

I have it in this cute Bareminerals bag from their "I Love My Best Friend" gift set that my best friend got me and Its just the right size and its super cute so its sort of decorative to have out anyway... so if I need it I think I'll be more inclined to use it.

I have the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in here. I have the shade Watermelon/Moonstone it came in a Becca set which is how I've tried most of my Becca Products. This is a great blush to dab on and blend out in a hurry. Its really easy... plus there is already a highlight in there so you'll look nice and glowy.

I also have the Ulta Blush and Bronzer duo. This is a nice duo but I know I'm not really going to reach for it unless its in here... so thats why that is in here... lol.

I have the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Malibu Strips. This is a weird shape that doesn't fit in with my other highlighters and bronzers... lol. Plus this is good for an all in one product. Its eyeshadow, Highlight, bronzer, blush... its just useful to have in this bag. I have a sample of the Benefit Watt's Up highlight. This one came with the blush set... I think they still have it in that set this year. Its in a pan, not the original package... but yeah. Its nice and I have another sample, so this is useful here.

I have one more blush and one bronzer too... I know its crazy. I'm pale and I like color on my face. Lol. This is the Maybelline Master Glaze in Coral Sheen. This is good to go under blushes, but its also just super fast to put on and have some color on your face... so I like that.

The last Cheek product I have is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleie bronzer. I have another sample of this, so I thought it would be good to put this in here. I wanted this more as an eyeshadow than a bronzer... its pretty dark for me for a bronzer, but its a great matte crease shade and I don't have one in the eyeshadows I have for them. So thats good.

The eyeshadow duo I have in here is the Bareminerals The Magic Touch Duo. This is a good duo and it came in the BFF set anyway... so I just thought this would encourage me to use this makeup bag a little more. These colors are pretty and I love it.

Ohhh and I have a Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick that I got as a 100 point perk. I like this, I just don't think I'll use it a ton anywhere other than in here. It isn't the longest wearing primer... but I like it.

I also have the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer because I have a backup of this. And its just a nice matte primer. I like it.

I have 2 face primers also. I have the Maybelline Babyskin. I like this but I'm almost done and I don't think I'd repurchase it. I just want to finish it.

I also have a sample of the too faced Hangover Rx Primer. This is really moisturizing and I like it a lot! I think it'll work nicely under the face product I have here too because thats a little drying...

... and that face product is the Elf BB Cream! I like this. Its great for an Elf product, I was surprised... the coverage is really good. I like it a lot.

I have 3 brushes. The Urban Decay brush that came in the Naked 3 palette just cause the double ended part broke and its easy to store it in here. I also have an Elf Blending brush for my crease and an Ulta angled brush for blush or bronzer or highlight.

And 3 mini lip products that just seemed best suited in here. The Ulta Butter Balm in Thmubelina. Thats a nice glossy shade thats really pigmented and I like it.

The Ulta Lip Crayon in Oh! Basic neutral lip crayon.

And A Clarins Gloss... I don't know if the name is Instant Light or if thats what the gloss is called... there is no other color name on it that I can see... but its pretty and applies like the Too Faced Melted lipsticks... so I like that.

And that is everything. I used to have an Elf Setting Spray in here too... Maybe that doesn't fit anymore... idk I'll put it in here if it does. Thats a good setting spray.... no its not gonna fit now that I reloaded everything. I just don't have a mascara in here because its easier to keep them out for me at least.  Maybe I'll do a faces of the week just using this bag? That would be good cause it would show for travel you can come up with a bunch of different or slightly different looks. Or even not for travel, you can just do a bunch of looks in a little time. That's cool right? Kind of. Haha. The looks might look too similar, Idk... but still.

Hope this was helpful!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments