Graduation Make Up: What I think I'm going to use

So graduation is almost here and I'm already starting to kind of plan and get ideas about the make up I'm going to wear. I've known the Eye look I'm doing for a while and its super simple but really nice and longwearing and I think I have the face make up down as well... but I'm not 100% sure at this point... but I have some idea right now as to what I'm doing... and this is like the least of my worries... but I thought it might be helpful if you're graduating high school or college in the near future. I think I'm using mostly high end things... but if you want a drugstore picks on graduation make up... I could do that and probably will.

For eyes I'm wearing my Urban Decay Primer Potion because it is the best. Absolutely the best really really like it. Really makes my shadows last forever. And speaking of shadows that last forever, the easiest long wearing eye make up look that I have is using my Tarte Bon Voyage Palette... which was a holiday limited edition set... but Tarte has tons of neutral palettes out right now, and I'm sure they're all pretty long wearing, so if you want a nice long wearing make up look I highly recommend them. I also just got the Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara... and I'm not sure about it yet. I haven't tested it out or anything, but I really like the Lights Camera Lashes and this is waterproof so it should last longer, and in case I cry... this will help. I don't always wear eyeliner... usually I'll wear a nude pencil in my waterline... but I don't think I will for graduation cause those can sometimes bother my eyes and I have a tricky waterline, so I'm going to skip that step I believe.

For foundation... this is difficult. I want to wear L'oreal's Infallible Pro Matte. That can sometimes look like a mask on my face though if I have dry patches or dry skin... so I think I need a really really hydrating primer. I have heard  Pixi and Too Faced has one that work really well together... they are not cheap though... so idk I've heard Too Faced's Hangover RX is good on its own. I saw ELF has a hydrating primer and I've heard good things about their primers... I'm not sure. I'm trying to get a nice moist smooth chin before graduation because my chin is my problem area... but that hasn't happened yet. May need Origins Charcoal mask because that worked wonders for me last year... I know they also have a hydrating mask too that maybe I should invest in... I just ordered Elf's Night Cream... so I may try that... idk. I will also likely be using a beauty blender or sponge cause that helps a little bit and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which is another thing I just got... and the Pixi Glow Mist.

If I'm iffy about the L'oreal Infallible, I'm going with the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous because that is also a good amount of coverage for me and I like the finish... plus no SPF. And Benefit's Erase Paste concealer because I haven't tried any other concealers that I like.

For Blush I'm either going with Tarte's blush in Fearless that I got in my Sephora incide JCPenny  summer value kit (which is where most of the stuff I haven't yet tried came from) because I hear these last the longest or Nars Orgasm because thats really not something you can overdo much. If I do Highlight I'll go with Benefit's Watts Up. Fearless is a little more neutral.

For Lips... idk. I want something muted and neutral but also long wearing. Right now I really like the lip combo of Essence's Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose (they should have called this Kiss From A Rose... maybe Seal and the Batman people wouldn't let them...) Colourpop's Lumiere and Nars Turkish Delight... and I literally just got these today... but they seem too legit to quit so I think they might be long wearing... lol see what I did there? I may try another lip liner or maybe even just wear Buxum's Shannon... but I just got all of these lippies... 2 of them literally today and thats what I'm thinking.

Or Possibly Bite Beauty's Fig cause thats pretty long wearing... but I still feel like I need some sort of good lip liner or something for it. Idk.

So that is where I stand right now with what make up I think I'm going to do... I will do some sort of tutorial or something maybe when I figure out if this is what I'm going to do maybe... idk. We shall see... but the eye look is pretty simple and I can do it quickly.

Byeeeee!
-Shannon


Comments