Sephora VIB Sale Haul

Heyyyy guys! So I just went to Sephora for the VIB sale... and I thought things were going to get out of hand... thankfully they did not. I got 3 things and I felt I got a really good bang for my buck with these because really I got a bunch of things, but I got 2 kits sort of so I feel pretty good.

The first thing I got that I knew I needed no matter what was the Sephora Inside JCPenny Summer Obsessions kit. This isn't quite as nice as the other sephora kit that I have... but Its all really great things that I feel like I needed for the summer. It comes with 2 full size items and a bunch of good sample sized items.

It has a full sized Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight... which I did not think I'd like at all... but I have it on on top of Colourpop's Lumiere (my Colourpop order came in!!!!!) And it is awesome. Its a nice topper color and really it'll go well with a lot of the colors that are in right now... like Lumiere. So I'm really happy with that. And its a total shock cause I didn't think I'd like it at all.

It also came with a full BeautyBlender Pro. I've never tried a BeautyBlender before because... idk if you know this if you've paid for it or not... but its a sponge. Its a $20 sponge and I feel like thats pointless... but since I wanted all the other things in this kit too... I thought why not! And it does feel really nice and I'm excited to put it to the test.

It came with a deluxe size of the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I've always wanted to try this but I never have! And I see the sample sizes and think "maybe I'll just give it a go" and then I'm like "nahhh" so this is exciting. Graduation is a month away and I need some make up that will last all day. So thats going to help with that!

A deluxe Sample of Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless. I've never tried Tarte blushes, other than their blush stains... which I wasn't crazy about... but I love their eyeshadows and they are very long wearing and I thought this would be really good also... so I'm happy that came in their. Also a deluxe of Tarte's Lights Camera Splashes... which is awesome because I love the original formula and I wanted a waterproof... so this is awesome.

A deluxe sample of Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer... which I do like... I already have one from another kit I got... and I might give this away... but it is a little bigger and it does also make a good eyushadow... so maybe I will keep it? Idk its a little deep on me for a bronzer, so I may pass it on.

And last but not least a sample of Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter. Which I do have in a little case from the boxed powder set and I really like so I'm excited about that. This is in stick form, which is really cool cause I almost bought a full size just to have it in stick form because it might be a little easier that way.

So THAT is an exciting kit. Great value for $39. It comes in a cute bag too thats bigger than the other Sephora Inside JcPenny bag I have. So that is cool. I was going to say this is also all cruelty free, but I don't think Benefit is... which is sad. But most of the products are cruelty free... which is really cool.

My next little value kit was from Philosophy. I got a free Sample of the Purity mask and the Hope In A Jar eye cream and I really liked them. I know they have a kit for $24 with both of those products... but I couldn't find it, so I got the 8 ounce Purity Cleanser and a Miracle Worker Anti Aging Moisturizer. And this is a big size and it came for free with this cleanser basically because this size of the cleanser is $24 on its own... so that is really cool.

And the last thing I got... I didn't think I would get, but I'm really happy I did. The Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette. I wanted the Matte one, which I didn't see in store. I swatched this before and I didn't swatch it very well and I wasn't that impressed... but I swatched it again and I wasn't going to get it... I was just going to get a lipgloss instead or something and then I looked at the swatches and I was like... I cannot leave without this product. Its so fun and colorful and it has colors you can use everyday, but also some really fun colors that I don't have a lot of in my collection... so I'm really happy I got this. At first I didn't think I'd get a ton of use out of it... but its so pretty I need it and I will use it! Soooo sooo pretty!

So yeah, if you haven't gotten to Sephora yet... I highly recommend these items. If you want some fun summer colors... these are good for you!

Tomorrow I will post some sort of something about the Colourpop shadows... which I'm really excited about. I'm probably doing nothing tomorrow... but these shadows are amazing so I will wear them for you! Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S- I also got a free clutch from them... which is super cute and why I went today. Lol. I take advantage of Sephora Freebies when I can. The Sale starts tomorrow for Beauty Insiders and it is 10%. For VIBs and VIB Rouge its available in store and online and its 15% off.

Comments