Would You Rather Beauty Tag

Saw HollieEatsLipstick do this on youtube... it looked fun so I'm doing it lol.

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
I think probably nice hair and no make up. I do that quite often. If it was Nice hair and bad make up... thats a whole different story lol. Like there was an episode of Modern Family where Gloria did her make up all messy and went out with Jay and it was really funny. I wouldn't want that lol. But yeah I can deal with no make up and I can deal with Messy hair, but I'd rather not.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Lol... ummm. I guess eyelashes fall out. I guess it'd be hard to wear false eyelashes with no eyelashes... but no brows would look bad. These are like 2 things I like about my face a lot lol... so that would be really sad... but I think I'd rather have no eyelashes than no eyebrows.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
I've never been to MAC... so obviously I'd go with Sephora... but here's the weird thing, if I could't go like clothes shopping or food shopping either I could only go to Sephora or Mac... I'd still think sephora would be more useful. They sell make up bags you could make yourself clothes out of or just draw clothes on with eye pencils and eyeshadows lol. You could eat the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes for food. Bite Beauty is also all food grade, so technically you could eat them also... hahahaha I think you could survive only shopping at Sephora... but it would be really expensive and weird. Lol.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I have curly hair... I've rocked a Bee Hive before for a school play in the 80s... but I think lipgloss and lipliner is probably a better option... lol Idk. It isn't as harsh as only eating food from Sephora. So Lipgloss and liner. I can do that.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Ohhh.... Uhhhhh idk. I feel like its easier to fix overdone blush. I think the point of this scenario is that you don't get to fix it... but I've had a bit too much blush on and left the house and then just fixed it with a napkin or something... so that works.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I think MC Hammer Pants. I wear super short shorts to bed... but I don't think I'd feel good rocking them outside my house at all. MC Hammer Pants are kinda cool and would probably be comfy... so those lol.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Ohhh wow... If I had weird Tan Lines that CAN'T be covered I think I would just be like "I'm a tiger roooooarrrr" and just try to rock it that way... but the Orangey spray tan would eventually fade away I think and the weird tan lines that can't be covered seems to imply that you would be that way forever... so I'm gonna actually go with Orangey spray tan. I take my Would You Rathers very extreme and literally... so yeah. Orangey Spray Tan.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Probably a bad hair color... it may take a while to get the color back to normal... but I've never dyed my hair and that seems appealing to me. Lol.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Probably Twitter... I don't use it that much and I don't have a youtube channel at all... yet... but I watch lots of youtube so... yeah.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Probably Make Up Brushes... I used to not have any brushes and still now I only have a few brushes... and if you have things like Colourpop shadows, it works better without a brush... so that!

That is it! I had fun doing this tag... I love Would You Rathers and this was fun!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments