Try Again Thursday Update! - April 2015

I did a Try Again Thursday not too long ago... and I've used some of the products and I've used a lot up... but I haven't done an update yet... so this is a thing. Lol.

First the Not You're Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Cream and Sea Salt Spray. These are awesome. I'm almost done with the cream... I think I still have quite a bit left of the texturizing Spray... but I will likely repurchase the cream and buy a back up of the spray soon. I really like these, especially now that my hair is less dry than it used to be. I like using these with the Ouidad products... when I used them instead of the Ouidad, my hair was slightly more troublesome... but now its good. So those are good.

Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo... I've been kind of using all my Batiste Dry Shampoo minis. I got 3 in a set, Wild was kind of standing out to me... I'm not quite sure where it is... usually I just grab whichever one is there... not exactly ideal... but I still like it. I think I like the other scents better though... which kind of stinks cause they are only available in the set. Lol.

Beach Bum Blue by Essie... honestly I haven't worn this since writing this original post and I probably won't until after graduation on May 18th... I don't want my fingers to get stained and this kinda stains... so yeah.

Mojito Madness I have used however... only on my toenails. I like having Shrek nails on my feet lol. I like this. I'll probably wear this in the summer more on my nails also.

A thousand Wishes Body Spray and Body Butter. I'm almost done with the Body Butter... not quite done with the spray or the lotion yet... but I have been using them all together a little more and I still like them all a lot.

Triple Moisture Body Cream in Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works. I finished this up!!! I still have the body spray... haven't used that very much... but I like it! Now that I don't have the body cream I kind of miss it. So I should use that again!

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter... This I have been using quite a lot. I'm about halfway done with it. This I layer with a lot too. There are a lot of coconut scents I am trying to use up... so this will help with that a little bit.

My Avon Foot Care... meh haven't used it... my bad lol. My feet probably need this... so I should probably move it to one of my "nightstand beauty drawers." Which might be another post entirely lol. But yeah. My feet are a little dry and probably stinky. I don't need to use a brace anymore because my ankle has healed up nicely... but I have been wearing flats a lot with Not socks and those can get a bit stinky... so I should probably use the deodorants at least... and probably the balms will be nice in the summer when I will be showing my feet a little more.

So that is everything! Hope you guys enjoy this! And yeah... there will probably be an empties in the near future... hopefully. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments