Elf online + Target + Sephora Haul

So I ordered some things from ELF recently on their website. This is a super affordable make up line that is actually one of my favorites. They had a tax day discount code... and I wanted to try some of their skincare... so I got some other stuff also because I'm Shannon and it was affordable lol. So yeah.

First I got 2 of their skincare items. The Nourishing Night Cream and the Daily Hydration Moisturizer. I'm a little obsessed with moisturizers at the moment. My skin is very dry I have extremely dry patches on my chin. Jessica Murphy or JamBeauty89 on youtube said that the Nourishing Night Cream was really really amazing and said she definitely recommended that... so I had to try that because she's amazing. And Samantha Reily did a review of the Elf skincare line and she said she thought the moisturizer would be really great in the daytime for dry skin. And I have my Ponds Cold Cream, which I really love... but I thought this might work as a combo or this might work better to lock in moisture after washing my face. It seems to be a very hydrating skin care line... so that is pretty cool and I definitely need more hydrating products.

I also got the Prism Eyeshadow Palette in Sunset because these colors just look so beautiful and so unique that I really wanted to try them. They look good for the summer and if you were going to a music festival, ReadySetGlamour actually did a really pretty festival look using this palette. So that was something I really wanted.

I also got a couple of bronzers. I got the Cool Bronzer which i think is in their studio line. Its like a mosaic in square packaging. This I've heard you can actually contour with and I haven't given up on my dream of contouring yet. Lol. Even though the Nyx Taupe Blush I kept... it is really messy even though I did the alcohol trick... and I'll probably still use it and continue to fix it... but I should have probably sent it back like a normal person. Lol. I just wanted another option. Tati aka GlamLifeGuru did a hot or not on these and said that they were really really good, and she doesn't like Elf products a lot... so that is saying something!

And another recommendation from JamBeauty... All of these products are basically youtube made me do it products... lol. The Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream duo in St. Lucia. Jessica says its a really great cream contour. I have dry skin, so a cream seems unscary for me... and yeah. this looked good, so I got it!

Another product I know is hyped a lot on youtube and Idk if I've ever even seen it in stores or anything is the undereye setting powder. This is supposed to be a dupe for the laura mercier one... idk I've never tried anything from her... but I don't own an undereye powder and if this brightens thats pretty cool. I think KathleenLights is the person that I heard talk about this last... I know I've heard other people mention it... I just thought I'd try it and see how it goes.

And last but not least I got the Smudge Pot in Brownie Points. I've heard mixed things about these products. Mostly the negative reviews I've heard are that they don't look the same in the jar as they do on your hand or they don't look the same on the website so its hard to tell. I've seen a few of these in store recently, but I haven't seen Brownie points yet and it looked like a really nice color... so I decided to try that.

I also went to target and got some things... mostly from ELF.

The one thing is something that I got by mistake... but this sounds like it could be good so I think I'm still going to try it. Its the Makeup Mist and Set setting Spray... I totally do not need another setting spray... I was looking for the Lock and Seal because I heard that works well with the Colourpop eyeshadows and its in like the same packaging as this.. but this is cool too. It says it has Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber, and Vitamins A, C, and E... so that sounds pretty good. I'm curious to see what this is like compared to the Pixi, Urban Decay and Nyx setting sprays. The Aloe may be good in the summer because it'll soothe a sunburnt face... if I get sunburnt lol. So Thats cool.

I also got the Hydrating Face Primer... basically I'll buy anything if it says its hydrating and I've heard good things about their primers. The packaging on this is really nice too. I want the Too Faced Hangover RX primer... but its not at my Sephora and Idk when I'll get it, so I want to see how this is for now.

I also decided to try the Elf BB Cream. I've heard this is good from JamBeauty89 and I just wanted to try some Elf face products... there will probably be a one brand tutorial of Elf coming very soon lol.

I also got the Up and Up Blush Brush because I've heard good things about their brush line and I'm trying to get more non-elf brushes because the Elf ones don't hold up well during washing... so yeah.

And I picked up a back up Nivea Body Conditioner because I need this stuff in my life and there was a cartwheel coupon for it... so it seemed reasonable to buy a back up now.

And why I went to target in the first place This awesome skirt! Its black and it has a sun and moon and kind of a southwest pattern on it and it just looks awesome... so I needed it.

And I'll throw this in here too cause why not. At dollar tree I saw Udder Cream, which is a hand cream that was originally used for Cows udders, but then the farmer noticed their hands were softer and decided to go for that... so I got one for me and one for my sister.

And surprise surprise... I went back to sephora! Lol I got the Bite Beauty Lipgloss in Garnet which is a really lovely coral pink. And the Sephora Formula X Click The Match little set thing in the fair-light skin tone version because these colors looked pretty and I want a nice neautral or a pink to wear for graduation... so It might be one of these! Lol. The Nail Polish set comes with Ignite (deep red/burgandy) Intensity (light pink) Invincible (nude) and unmistakable (mint). All really pretty and I'm excited to try these. I've never tried formula X before!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments