Collective Large Haul from Random Places (Bath And Body Works, Colourpop Drugstore, Lorac, Ulta )

So I have some recent purchases... I've been shopping kind of a lot... but not spending like a ton of money and I just thought I'd let you guys know what I got and stuff like that.

I'll start with some Nail polish. I got a couple of colors from the new Essie Spring line. I'm not a huge fan of Essie Polishes... but they had some pretty colors and I felt like I needed them in my life. So I got Floralista from Harmon I believe, thats a really pretty dark purple that is right up my ally. And I got teal color called Garden Variety from Beauty Plus Salon. I've heard these are nice one coaters and I'm looking forward to trying these... I also wanted Blossom Dandy or whatever its called, but they didn't have it at Beauty Plus Salon and it looks a lot like a color I also just got from Beauty Plus Salon called Take Me To Your Chateau by Color Club. This is almost identical to Meet Me At The Rink by Color Club... but I've heard this formula is the absolute best formula of any light blue polish... and I need that in my life. I've had a lot of bad luck with light blue polishes and now I'm just looking for one to settle down with. Lol.

Also because I had a 20 percent off your purchase of 3 items or more for Beauty Plus Salon, I decided to get some dotting tools as well. I really wanted some good dotting tools, the one I have is a little small and I wanted something nicer. This came in a pack of 5.

I also had a coupon for a free Philosophy sample for VIB's, so I picked that up. It comes with the purity face wash and the Hope in a Jar eye cream. I've never tried it before and I've heard good things. The girl at Sephora also said that the purity is really good for brush cleaning... so I may just use it for that... lol. I have baby wash but thats a little harsh on some of my cheap brushes... Idk I want to try it as a cleanser too though!

And I had a Kohl's gift card from forever ago with like 11 dollars on it... so I decided I'd use it on make up and I ended up getting the Lorac Pro palette. I have the Lorac Pro 2 and I use it quite often. Its really easy to create looks with and I just love the Lorac eyeshadow formula... it takes like no time to blend or anything and its amazing. I love the 2, but this looked like it had more everyday shades and like it might be a little easier to use... so I got that.

I went to Target, mostly because my friend wanted a journal and calendar and I wanted to get some easter goodies for my sister, and I ended up picking up a couple of things for myself. I got the new Caress Adore Forever Body Wash. It claims to have a 12 hour fragrance release... I'm super curious about this, I take showers in the morning, so if it does that would be awesome. The smell for this is really good. Its really sweet, but also kind of sexy. Like if you were going on a date and wanted a guy to think you could afford fancy perfumes from Victoria Secret and you just had this on, he would probably think its Victoria Secret. Its really good even if it doesn't last 12 hours.

I also got a couple of the Chapstick total hydration lip balms. I'm addicted to Lip Balm. I got the lemon one for my sister because she likes lemon baked goods and stuff like that and I got the peach one for myself. Peach one smells really good.

I also went to Harmon again and I saw that there was a new Maybeline Babylips display that said it was limited edition. The colors looked kind of similar to colors already in their line... one I think was just something from their crystal collection in new packaging... but the two colors I got were ones I didn't have and the packaging was cute and I use Babylips so often that I thought I needed to pick a couple up.

I got 200, which is Ra Ra Red and thats a really light soft red color. It smells like fruit loops and I really like that. The other one is possibly my favorite Babylips color that I own. Its called Fuschia Fix and it is this beautiful light pink purpley color that is so so pretty. I'm really excited to rock this in spring and summer.

Also I didn't realize this but the collection is pretty cool in itself. Its an anniversary collection for Maybeline I guess and its their 100th anniversary... I did not know Maybeline was that old. It says Celebrating 100 years on it and it has a picture of the New York Skyline on it. I kind of wonder if the shade names are like what Maybeline's vintage lipsticks are named? I could see Ra Ra Red being the name of a vintage lipstick or something.

Also at Harmon I saw a display with a lip balm called Chicken Poop... and I needed it in my life of corse! Its not made with Chicken poop, idk why they call it that. It actually smells amazing and its made with natural ingredients and its really funny. I had to get one for my sister too because that just made me laugh. It even says "contains no poop" on the front... which is really funny in my opinion. Idk lol. I'm excited to try this.

I also placed a pretty big order on Ulta's website, so I might as well share that here too.

I got the Tarte Maricuja Oil because I love my little sample of it and I'm running out, plus it was on sale for their 21 days of beauty, so it was $25 instead of $46, which I was happy with.

I got a couple of the Nyx HD blushes because I've heard really good things about these and I can never seem to find them in my store. I got Taupe, which i hear is good for contouring, and I kind of want to try that. I feel like this color would work on me, even though I'm quite fair. I also got Intuition because EmilyNoel83 just did a review of it on her channel and it looked gorgeous and glowy and not like anything I have, so I really wanted to try it. Taupe came shattered and I'm a little sad :(. I'm either going to send it back or try the alcohol trick and keep it... leaning towards the alcohol trick since it was so on sale that it isn't entirely worth the hassle of returning... but I would not recommend ordering these blushes online cause they shatter easily.

I really wanted to try the new line Whish, and I haven't smelled any of their products in store yet... but I thought I would take a chance and try the Almond shower gel. I wanted the Body oil... but idk what this even smells like and the body oil wasn't the most affordable... so I thought meh better not. But I still wanted to try something, so I ordered this.

I also tried a couple of Essence things. I've always wanted to try Essence, its usually picked over at my Ultas plus I only needed a little more for free shipping... so I got the lipstick in the color Wear Berries. I think I saw someone on youtube wearing this... probably Emily. And it looked nice for spring and summer. I also tried their lip liner in Wish Me A Rose. I've never had a lip liner before... so this should be interesting. I also had no idea what the color really looked like from the pics online... so yeah. That was a risk, but not much of a risk. Lol.

It also came with a few freebie samples. One is the Laura Gellar Spackle primer. I've really wanted to try this... I've heard good things about their hydrating primers... and I'm just a fan of primers, so this is cool.

Another thing that looked really nice is H2O+ Deep Sleep recovery Cream. I guess this is like an overnight moisturizer or mask. It says it visibly firms and contours overnight... I'm about that. Lol. I feel like I'll get good results from this since I'm not wearing make up for the moment.

And since I mentioned I got stuff for my sister, she got me some stuff too... so I'll put it here. This is all from Ulta, she lives pretty close to an Ulta so she goes there often and I'm sure thats where this stuff is from. I think its their in house brand which is a super underrated drugstore brand from everything I've tried. Yeah.

So it all came in a little mesh type spa basket, which is super cute it has a flower on it. I'm using it for storing smaller palettes that I need to reach for more right now. I really like it.

A mini Beauty Smoothie shower gel in the scent Candy Eggs... love this scent. It really smells like candy, its amazing.

A manicure set that comes with a cuticle pusher backer I believe and a double ended pointed thing for cleaning under your nails I guess plus a file and some toe seperators. I love manicure sets, I love doing my nails and yeah. This is adorable. The print on the file is super cute too!

There is a little 12 color baked eyeshadow palette in the shade Spring Fling... I swatched these and they're all really amazing. It gives a nice array of neutrals and some fun colors, you can get a ton of looks just from these 12 shadows... and its killing me that I got this right before I'm doing No Make Up Week. Lol. Idk if this is still available... its super super cute though and really good formula, so if you see it, its worth picking up.

She also got me a bubble bath and bubble confetti's in a coconut scent... which I absolutely love. And they're in such a cute little package I just cant. Its almost to cute to use... but its also coconut... so yeah. Lol. And an adorable yellow shower cap.

So yeah that was really cute and I'm very happy that my sister got me those and I can't wait to use them all!

From Big Lots I picked up 12 of the Coco Care body cream tubs. My mom loves these, she said "if you're going to Big Lots and you see them, buy 10 if they're a dollar a piece." They were and there were only 12 left so I just got 12... lol. My mom loves these and I like them a lot too. She's keeping some for the family, I'm keeping some and we're giving away some.

From Target I got a new phone case which I hate because the color doesn't stand out enough for me and I've lost my phone sooo many times because of this case. Its really nice and a mint green and it has pockets... but it isn't bulky or bright enough for my liking... so theres that. It was $6... so I'm okay with sometimes using it but not really. It is nice and it has pockets... but its so hard to find.

I got gel pens... non beauty related but I got them in the dollar section at target too and they're cute.

At Harmon I got tiny hair claws because I saw Leighannesays do a half up half down super poofy hairstyle and I thought it looked cool and I want to recreate it. Lol.

I got a new nail polish from Rimmel because I've heard they're pretty awesome. Its one of their 60 second ones that I think have been available in the UK but were hard to find in the states... idk. I've never seen them before to buy, so I got the color Pillow Talk because I have an obsession with light blues at the moment.

And I got an empty Spray Bottle because I want to fill it with rubbing alcohol and fix my Nyx blush... so yeah.

And I got a Real Techniques Blush Brush because my Elf brushes are not surviving cleaning very well, but my Real Techniques ones have fared better... so I think I'm going to slowly build my collection to have more Real Techniques brushes.

I also went back the next day because I needed a hair dryer and I got the Conair Infiniti. I've been letting my hair air dry for so long, but I've been doing it in the morning more recently and it just doesn't dry quick enough, so I need a little something. I've owned a Conair Infiniti in the past and it lasted me forever pretty much and I think I ended up giving it to my sister. The specific name of these is the Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt and it came in a bonus pack with a brush, which I gave to my mom cause I only comb my hair and a little Argan Oil treatment from the brand One n Only.

And I went to K Mart and found the Wet N Wild Silverlake collection so I got Vinyl Collection and California Roll... these are awesome. I used Vinyl Collection today and I really liked it, one shade was a bit super glittery and not pigmented enough, but its still absolutely beautiful and the California Roll is beautiful also.

CVS! Can you believe I got more Nail Polish???? Lol. I wanted to try the Pop Arazzi line and they're 2 for 5 plus I had a coupon so I got four for $8... which is cheaper than one OPI polish, so I'm good with that. I got the colors Sugar Spun (light pink), Icing on the cake (white), Head over Teals (teal... one super easy coat btw...) and Love all (yellow.) I'm going to do a fuller review on these. I was trying to do minion nail art with some of them last night... and it didn't work out amazingly but it wasn't really because of the polishes... but they have pros and cons so... expect that review in the near future.

And I went to Bath and Body Works cause I have an amazing 10 off $30 coupon plus it was buy 3 get 3 free... so I got Cherry Blossom Shower Gel and Lotion. I have the spray and I want to layer it a little. I got the Kauai Body Spray, Shower Gel and Lotion because this scent is amazing! I already have it reviewed here. Plus the Waikiki shower gel since I already have a mini body spray and a lotion of that... so Yayyy! Lol. I have far too many shower gels if you can't tell...

I also got a box of girl scout cookies... Could not resist the girl scouts standing outside of Macys at the mall probably on Easter Break still... lol the flavor I picked was Samoas... cause caramel chocolate and coconut are bae.

I also got sent something on influenster for review... and its not really beauty related... but it sort of is so its worth a mention and they sent it to me for review... so I'm gonna review it lol. Carefrees Acti fresh panty liners... this is a really small bag of panty liners that are the thinnest things ever. I think I'll use them... but I don't think they're necessary and I wouldn't purchase them. Its trying to market them for things other than for your period... but I don't see how this would work. They're way to thin to use if you think you're going to poop your pants or something... lol. They're nice and they're sticky... but I don't really see them as something necessary and I think the marketing thing they sent that said "panty liners are for more than your period" just doesn't make enough sense to me. These aren't uncomfortable, but they don't really do anything I don't think. Idk. There are people in the world that can't even get the proper sanitary napkins they actually need and I would rather companies send more things to them than create stupid ridiculously thin unnecessary items like this. And I feel like they're trapping women into buying something you really don't need. So... those are my thoughts lol.

... Lighter Note. I ordered from Colourpop's website too. As of the time I am writing this, it hasn't come in yet and I'm not going to give an update or anything when it does come in... I'll insert pics probably, but I want to do a full review on the things I got. I was really excited for the KathleenLights eyeshadow quad called Where the Light Is. Kathleen does really nice warm neutral looks and I know she worked really hard with colourpop to come up with the shadows and the names and packaging. Its a really pretty package too lol, I know I'll keep it displayed somewhere in this mess of a room. And she named one of the shades Cornelius after her dog and that is awesome. Lol. So yeah I'm excited for that. She also collaborated with them a few months ago and did a lippie stick and lippie pencil. I just got the lippie stick, the color is called Lumiere and its a really pretty muted pink. Great for everyday and really trendy right now. I also got a single eyeshadow in the shade Sequin. I saw it in a tutorial that CoffeebreakwithDani did I think and it looked like the prettiest rose gold shadow... which I love anything rose gold pretty much so I was a huge fan and I'm super excited about that. I'm really excited for all of these things... I can't even wait for the package to arrive. Lol.

Alrighty so Tomorrow there will be a Sephora Haul, my Colourpop order should be here tomorrow... and I just ordered from ELF's website... so that's all coming up!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments