Fragrance Friday: Bath and Body Works Hawaii Collection

I've actually had this for a while, and I've been reviewing things so much I haven't had a chance to do a full Fragrance Friday on it... but Bath and Body works has an awesome summer collection out right now with a Hawaiian theme to it, and I thought I would share it with you guys. If you like coconut and the warm-ness of Victoria Secret's Warm and Cozy, you'll probably like this.

So the star of the collection is, in my opinion Oahu. I got this last year and I've used up a good amount of it, so I bought a back up during their Semi Annual Sale. I probably won't buy a third back up right now, but it smells so so good. I may buy another shower gel... not that I need more shower gels but this one is pretty fantastic. Its a really nice warm coconut scent that just screams SUMMER at the top if its lungs. The only thing kind of similar to it is their Cool Coconut Surf fragrance, which was also limited edition and idk if they'll be bringing that back toward the end of the summer. If you like coconut... this is your friend.

Also in the Coconut family is a new favorite Waikiki which is described as "beach coconut. This reminds me a little of the Coconut Lime scent, but without the lime. This is like if you love coconut on its own in a slightly florally manner, you'll probably like this. Its a little like Victoria Secrets sunkissed, but this smells more like a flower to me. I think if you like sunkissed, you'll like this one also. I have a travel size of this, and I kind of want the full size and the body wash because I like this a lot.

Last year I also picked up the Maui scent, and I really like it. Its a really unique floral scent its described as "Hibiscus Beach" and it smells floral but not incredibly strong. Its a bit of a sweet scented floral. I'm trying to think of something that if you like that you'll like this... maybe if you like Pink's Sweet and Flirty, you may like this too. They don't smell that similar, but they're both pretty floral and sweet.

Another floral one I picked up this year is Hawaii. This is a really nice scent that I really like... but it isn't all that unique. As a fragrance mist collector/hoarder I have a lot of these and this isn't super different than anything I have... but theres nothing I can think of that if you like this you'll like that. Its a nice floral and it just smells floral. It doesn't smell all that different. This is described as passionfruit kiss. If you like florals, you'll really really like this.

And the most exciting and unique one probably is Kauai, which is not released yet other than in a travel size aloe gel lotion. This smells really really good. Its described as Lei Flower. To me it smells sweet and floraly but also kind of like cantaloupe and coconut... its really nice. I cannot wait for this to be out in a full size. Someone on Instagram said it would be out around Mother's Day in a fragrance mist and stuff. I think I saw it online recently. Its good. I've never smelled a perfume like this really. The one thing it kind of reminds me of is VS Fantasies Pure Seduction Bloom, but just kind of like the after smell of it is similar. I like them both and they smell nothing alike really... but if you like the aftersmell of Pure Seduction Bloom (very technical terms here) you will likely like Kauai.

So there you go! I think that is the whole line... this might not be super helpful cause nothing I've said is very specific at all... but hopefully this gave you some good examples and if you like some of these I've mentioned, you may like this collection.


UPDATE: Kauai is now sold in stores... and it is amazing. Ohhh my gosh its so so good I got the Full Size spray, lotion and shower gel and its one of my favorite things Bath and Body works has ever come out with. And yes, I'm still wearing make up today but I think after the sephora sale I will be on a serious no buy... cause I have a lot and... idk lol. Might do an ELF order... if I happen to see more of the Wet N Wild Silver Lake collection I may get more just cause I love the 2 I picked up... and I may get some brushes... but THAT IS IT! Thats still too much. I need help... Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments