Current Make Up Bag

So I used to call this a "weekly make up bag" but I usually try to use these for more than one week... so it's sort of changed over time, but still cool. I'm just trying to use these products more often... most are fairly new, so that is what I'm doing with these.

First off my Colourpop shadows. I have KathleenLights Where The Light Is Collection... which I love! I also have the Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette... Haven't even used this yet other than playing around... and I think I'm gonna do a really fun look with it tomorrow... not sure if I'm brave enough cause I think I'm just probably going to target... but this is so pretty and colorful and I'm excited. I also have my Wet N Wild Palettes in California Roll and Vinyl Collection... these are awesome. If you like them... LIAM NEESON HUNT FOR THEM! Thats what I did and I'm happy. Also the Lorac Pro Palette cause I haven't used this enough since I got it. Plus the Ulta Spring Fling Palette thingy that my sister got me for easter and I forgot the Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Sequin which is a beautiful rose gold.

I also have 3 primers in here cause I want to see what works best with what... so I have my Too Faced Shadow Insurances in Candelight and Champagne. And UD Primer Potion. Which I love.

For Foundations/ primers I have Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous, L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte, Maybeline Face Studio Master Prime in the illuminating version and Maybeline Babyskin.

I also have Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. Just got this in that Sephora inside JCP value kit and I'm testing it.

I have a Tarte Blush in Fearless and Benefit's Watts Up Highlighter. Again Sephora Kit, I'm workin with these.

I have 3 liners Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl liner in Nude, L'oreal Silkissime in Highlighter and Stila's Liquid eyeliner in Black.

I have Tarte's Light's Camera Splashes Mascara... not really a fan of it... but I'll keep it in here and use another one if I prefer.

I have 3 lip products and I need to find my fourth and include that. Essence's Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose, Colour Pop's Lippie Stick in Lumiere and Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight. And I need to Look for Essence's Wear Berries.

For Tools I need to put my Beauty Blender in here and my Elf angled blush brush. I just got an actual Beauty Blender in that kit... and I like it a lot... so I need it here. I also feel like the Elf Angeled brushes will help with the Tarte blush cause I didn't love it with the Real Techniques Blush Brush... which I am still keeping in here because I love it. I also have Elf's Professional Eyeshadow Brush, Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. Elf's Eyebrow and Lash brushes cause my brows get a little cray and the mascara I'm using is clumpy and Elf's Make Up Remover Pen because I want to do winged liner with these things.

I am also getting an order from ELF on Tuesday, so that will be included in stuff I'm using this week... and I mentioned Target... I'm going for a Skirt mostly... but there may be some ELF in this also... so yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments