Monday Musts: April 13th 2015

So I had a lot of fun doing No Make Up Week... even though I wore make up most of the week... lol. Couldn't resist. Still many of my favorites are non make up related so... yeah.

I have 2 shower gels I've been using this week. The Whish Almond Shower Gel and the Caress Fine Fragrance Shower Gel in Adore Forever. The Almond smells like delicious candy/dessert. The Packaging on Whish's shower gels is really nice because it has a pump that points downward and it gets the right amount of product on. It doesn't lather or anything really... but it gets you clean and it smells really good. The Caress Shower Gel makes a lot of bold claims, that don't really hold up lol. It says it lasts for 12 hours and it enhances your fragrance with touch. It doesn't last that long, might be because I use a wash cloth, cause it does stay on the wash cloth. It does however smell really really good and I feel like its even a little moisturizing. I think I used it without my Nivea in shower body conditioner and I still felt like I was moisturized... which is saying a lot.

Sephora's Purity Face wash... I just did a whole drugstore skin care thing... but this is bae. Lol. I got a free sample from sephora and this is really really good for my skin. I really didn't think I like it and I'm sad that I do because now I have to continue buying it.

Another expensive fave is the Tarte Maricuja Oil. I really like this, I just got a full size because Ulta had it on sale for their 21 days of beauty... I hope when they have their next 21 days of beauty they do this again cause this will last me a while... but I feel like I need this and I'm not paying full price lol! I'm almost done with my little mini too, so that was perfect timing. I like it a lot!

And the Ponds Dry Skin Cream... I swear by this.

I've only used my new hairdryer once at the time I'm writing this... but I love it. Its the Infiniti Pro 1875 Watt blowdryer and it works really well... most of these I'll talk about in a haul coming up... but anyway this is really good. It dries my hair really fast and doesn't leave it looking frizzy and it keeps the curl and everything. Plus I love the way its designed. It has one button on top for cold and then another button under that so that you can adjust it for Hot, Warm or Cool and a button under that for high, low or off. Its just really a good hairdryer and if you need one, I recommend this so far.

Now for make up... which I wasn't supposed to wear. Real Techniques Blush Brush. I got this because my Elf ones weren't really surviving my washing, so I'm slowly getting more Real Techniques ones and this applies blush really well. It gets it on nice and pigmented but doesn't overdo it... I'm just so impressed. I love it. Also my real Techniques Beauty Sponge is really good and I like it a lot.

The Nyx HD Blush in Intuition... so beautiful omg. Don't order it online because my Nyx blush in Taupe shattered and I'm gonna do the alcohol trick to fix it I think... but if you see this in store grab it because its fantastic.

And the Wet N Wild Silver Lake Collection eyeshadow 6-pans have been really awesome. I've been having fun using them. I haven't tried California Roll all that much, but Vinyl Collection is absolutely awesome. The quality is super soft and pigmented and I actually have a look with these coming up soon... so look for that soon! Lol. Ohhh and my sister got me an Ulta Spring Fling Palette that I really really like too! The colors are super pretty and pigmented and really a good combo of colors to use. Idk if this is still in stores, but I know they have these shades quite often in their stores... so yeah!

And thats it... so this is like spoilers for a massive collective haul thats coming up shortly... but yeah. Good stuff!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments