No Make-Up Lazy Day Look

As part of No Make Up Week, I thought I would still do a How-To-sday of an easy no make up look that I use kind of as my Lazy Sunday go-to. I'm writing this on a Lazy Sunday. I woke up pretty early for a Sunday... well before noon... but I still didn't feel like getting ready, and I didn't do anything till like the end of the day, so this is kind of what I did.

I took a bath but I didn't do my hair or shave my legs even... but I got clean and that felt good. It didn't take too long, just a really quick relaxing bath. I think I used Ulta's Shower Smoothie in Salted Caramel, which is not available right now because it was a holiday scent... but I still really enjoy it. So that was good.

I washed my face really quick. I used the Simple Moisturizing Cleansing wash and the Garnier Charcoal Face Scrub. This was the second time using the Garnier scrub and so far I like it, but my chin is extremely sensitive. I don't know what it is, but whenever I use any kind of exfoliant, it always makes my chin dry. My chin always gets dry and red, and thats kind of my biggest insecurity. I moisturized with Ponds Dry Skin Cream after and that helped a lot. Thats really the only moisturizer that has really helped that particular area.

And idk when I'm posting this... but right now I just got my hair cut a few days ago, and I washed it yesterday, so I'm working with 2nd day hair but I wanted to build volume... so I put some of the Not Your Mother's Sea Salt Texturizing cream in my hair. I just put it in and crunched it and did the "rake and shake" a little bit with it. Then I put some of the sea salt spray and I sprayed it in. And I used some of the Batiste Dry Shampoo in the cheetah print variety and put that in and played with my hair a little just to give some more volume and to make it look less dry.

And I wanted to smell pretty, and since I already smelled like coconuts, I decided to use some of my Pacifica Indian Coconut Body Butter on my wrists and then I put some of the rollerbar on over that and on my neck a little and it smelled really good.

And my nails already looked pretty cute. They're chipping a bit, but they're cute still. I used Lacey Lilac from the Sally Hansen Extreme Wear and Seche Vite topcoat on top.

And thats about it. If I was really going anywhere I would try to accessorize cute to. But right now, I don't think I am. I just went out for Ice Cream today and I don't think I'm going to do anything else... but I think I look good, put together and nice.

My hands were a little dry, so I used some of the Coco Care hand and Body cream on it. Thats really good, idk how readily available these are, but I got a couple from Big Lots.

And Lip Balm is pretty good for a no make up day right? I feel like my lips feel nice and look nice without it right now. I used the Elf Lip Exfoliator yesterday I believe... that probably helped.

Ohhh another thing I might do if I really felt like it is comb through my eyebrows with a spooly. I don't usually do brows, but they're looking like they could use a tame right now... I probably won't tame them now, but I could.

So yeah. Hope you guys found this helpful!

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments