Small Haul+ Influenster Bella Voxbox

Heyyy guys! I was going to wait a long time and get a bunch of stuff and have like a massive haul for you guys... but I got the Influenster Bella Voxbox and I want to start reviewing that here... so I'll just mention the couple things I got at Harmon and then get into the influenster stuff.

I got the Real Techniques Sculpting Set! This is a face brush set that has a sculpting contour brush, a setting brush and a fan brush, which is limited edition and exclusive to the set. I want to try contouring, and so far, this has made it a little easier than most things. It works really well with the ELF Cool Bronzer and I like it. I also needed a setting brush for my ELF undereye powder and the fan is good for highlighting... so so far I like this. It's 19.99 but I had a $5 off coupon, so it was $15... which is pretty cool. $5 per brush... these are like $8 or $9 regularly I believe... so yeah. Pretty good.

I also got the Elf Make Up Lock and Seal... thing? Lol its like a liquid that is supposed to increase pigmentation or prime your eyes... idk about this. Kathleenlights said it worked well with Colourpop's shadows and yeah... I'll have to kind of learn how to use this. This was on sale for 2.25 too... which I guess is cool. It was 75 cents off I guess... lol.

My Influenster Voxbox came in the mail! I'm super excited about this one... this is probably the best one I have gotten this far... and I'm pumped.

Influenster is a box of free stuff basically. They give you things for testing/reviewing purposes all for free, pretty much always full sized. They have a lot of brands like Rimmel, NYC and I've even seen YSL Mascaras and full Keurigs... all for free... which is really really cool. You don't need to pay for anything, totally free to join you just need some social media influence and I feel like reviewing things on their website helps a lot. I've tried some really really awesome products from this and yeah... its really good.

First off the only non Beauty related thing I got was the Dove Dark Chocolate blueberries... I'm not a huge fan of chocolate fruit, and I don't really like Dark Chocolate... but this is honestly amazing. Probably the best dark chocolate I've ever tried... I mean I've been to belgium... and I still really like this lol. There is more chocolate than blueberry in this so its not a fully equal chocolate/blueberry ratio... but its still really good. Definitely loving it.

Next up I got the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Smooth On Perfect Legs in an Instant! This claims to be water resistant and also says it is "Leg Make Up." I got the shade medium because the 2 lightest shades were all taken and I still wanted to make sure I got the box... this might be too dark for me... idk. Lol I may give it to a friend who gets a little tanner than I am. I'm afraid to use this before graduation. Lol.

It also gave an Ecotools brush... which is probably what I'm most excited about in this whole box lol. It is their mattifying finish complexion brush its in their new line with the really pretty blue handles. I've mentioned I'm sort of on a brush kick now, so this is perfect for that... Its super soft and the barrel feels really really nice. Its also large but it isn't overly fluffy like a lot of complexion brushes. Its super pretty and just looks like it'll be a pretty good brush that can even multi-task a little bit. It also came with a dollar off coupon for ecotools and you know I love coupons so that will definitely be used.

And also super exciting I got some goodies from the Rimmel Kate Line!!! I got the new mascara which has a super interesting "broken heart" shaped wand. I kinda like Rimmel Mascaras but sometimes they get flaky... so I will definitely do a first impression for this.

I also got a Rimmel Lipstick. Also from Kate Moss in the lasting finish line... I don't think it has a name, but its color 90 and its a super pretty red.

They have a few more discounts and stuff in this too. There is one for Club W which is a wine club app subscription service type thing. I don't do subscription services (other than influenster) and I thought it was a coupon just for a free wine, but you have to sign up for the subscription and the wine is only free upon purchase of 2 bottles... so it isn't free at all... and I don't drink wine enough just for that. So I probably won't use it. If you use the code Spring4Wine and you do like wine and you are of legal age, you can try it out!

And then it gave me an Ebay gift card for $25 but I have to do stuff in order to get that... lol I probably will cause its free money... but its also work. I was kind of thinking of starting an ebay account anyway... I may be selling some Star Wars toys in the near future when the movie comes out... idk. Lol.

So yeah, that is it. I will definitely be trying out some of the voxbox items and letting you know how they are and... yeah. Should be fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments