Fall/ End of Summer Haul, Shoes, Clothes, Beauty

So I said I wasn't really going to haul... but I have a few things because I needed new sandals since its still kinda too hot for regular shoes... and its basically impossible to find sandals on the first day of September in New Jersey... but its still hot here and I still need a pair of sandals so... yeah. And I picked up some things along the way cause thats how I do.

Zumiez 
Not a store I regularly go to, but when I was passing it I saw a lot of shoes and I thought maybe they would have a decent pair of sandals that were a decent price in my size! And they did! These are sort of like open-toed flats and they're from a brand called Antic and they're black and they have a strap... which is something I was trying to avoid because I break straps... but these are thick and made nicely and actually you can take the strap off too... which is cool. It looks a little weird in the back that way, but I still like the design of it.

And everything was buy one get one 50% off so I got a hoodie that was like a cranberry color with a flannel print and a really soft hood. Really nice. These run a little small though... and it made the shoes $5! Which is awesome! I didn't love the shoes more than $5 worth... but I will use them at least $5 worth. Probably more... but at least $5 worth lol.

Bath and Body Works 

I just picked up one thing. The Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow, which I had last year and I still have some body wash and a little bit of my one from last year. Still the same scent... still my all time favorite thing from Bath and Body Works ever. Smells so good. Plus I had a coupon that made it $6... so extra awesome!

Famous Footwear Outlet 
So I went to the outlets and went to a shoe outlet and got 3 pairs of shoes because I need to get rid of 3 pairs of shoes that broke or just don't work anymore.

I got a really pretty pair of sandals. These are from the brand Report I think its called... really pretty and sparkly which is what I always look for. These have straps... which worries me, but it seems pretty well made, so I don't think they will break. These were a little comfier than most other shoes I have... so thats good.

And another pair of flip flops, this one is from Rocketdog, these were on super sale. They're just cute and comfy and these aren't a flip flop that I'll slip around in or trip on or anything. Its really good.

And again from report I got a pair of boots that I cannot wait to wear! I wish they came in brown... but I like the black and I think these are going to look so cool for fall! I have a brown skirt I wanted to wear with boots cause thats what I did for Atlantic City... but this I still might wear with them... idk. I could I'll try it maybe. Maybe not.

Ulta Online + In Store 

I got a couple things from Ulta.

I repurchased the Amped Lashes Mascara because its my favorite and I love it and I also got the Rain Coat Topcoat mascara. This is awesome, I use it all the time, it really helps and its useful.

And I got the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk. I wanted to get a body wash, but they didn't have the one I wanted in stock on their website.

There was also a free lip gift set with $50 purchase and another freebie for $60 purchase... I got something for a friend also so I did have a $60 order and I did get the free lipstick steal and it came with a lot of good stuff in different colors. There was a mini size of the Too Faced Melted Peony lipstick (which I already have a full size of so I'm giving it to a friend), a mini of Benefits Benetint... which I'm excited about. I've never tried their tints before. Also a mini Clarins lipgloss that was free with the $60 purchase... and then 4 full size products! A full L'oreal Le Matte in the shade She's so Matte, Neutrogena Moisture Smoothe Color Slick Jumbo Pencil Stick in Rich Rasin, which is a nice berry, Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Coral Britania, and last but not least a Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair. Great lip set. I haven't tried a Le Matte or the Neutragena and I love the formula of the Rimmel and Nyx lipsticks but haven't  bought one in a while. Ohhh it came with an Essence lipgloss too thats really shiny, but I liked it on my lips.

And I got some other samples, so those are the Monoi Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner sample packs. My sister just got the full sizes of these with the 20% off and I've been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner... so I'll try these.And a Retnol Night Cream from a brand called Beauty Solutions I think... not sure. That seems good.

I also ordered for the 21 Days of beauty. I'm almost out of my Purity from Philosophy and my Tarte Maracuja Oil, so I got backups of those. The Purity was on sale for $15 and the Maracuja Oil was on sale for $25. The Maracuja Oil takes me a long time to finish, so I'll probably have this for a little bit... and I didn't stock up on the Purity because I'm friendly with the manager at my sephora and she says it usually goes on sale on Black friday for like $10... so I'll stock up then I think. That lasts me a while too because it is quite a bit of product. Even if you do use it daily. This didn't show up at my house yet... but its cool!

Last but not least... I went to an Ulta Store... I know. Lol. I got the Vegas Nay Stardust Palette for myself because that is what I ordered for my friend and she texted me saying "hey do you want to go to Ulta? I want to hunt down the Vegas Nay Palette" and I said "sure, but I need to give you your gift first." Lol. So when she opened it and looked at it... I needed it lol.

My friend is also awesome and got me the Bareminerals I <3 my best friend gift whichh came with an eyeshadow duo in The Magic Touch... Which is GORGEOUS! A mineral veil powder and a Marvelous Moxie gloss in Best Friend and it comes in an adorable little bag. Thats just so sweet and cute, a great gift for a best friend and like... its a good deal. Its $27 for at least 2 full size products... I think the mineral veil is a full size too... I'm not quite sure. I thought it was bigger, but this is actually huge and a really nice gift bag... so definitely grab it get it for a friend. I think the Eyeshadow duo alone is like $20 and the lipgloss is probably $19... so yeah. Great kit.

I also got a mini Soap and Glory Clean on Me body wash... my Ulta doesn't have Full Sized Soap and Glory anywhere I could see, but their minis are really good and only like $4 so... I needed it.

So that is everything. I hope you guys like this! I'll post pics of the shoes up eventually... probably in OOTD's and I'll review the palette and stuff eventually. Yeah!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments