Style Saturday: Outfit Of The Night! Night out with my girls

So a little while ago I went to Atlantic City.

Top- I wore a crop top from American Eagle. This is my first crop top and the time I've ever really felt comfortable wearing one. Its part of the Don't Ask Why Collection, so it is one size... so you might look different in it depending on your size... but I think its going to be small and tight on everyone lol. It was very tight, particularly on my chest area... which is bigger. Lol. It had holes in the shoulder area and it was ribbed... pretty cool.

Necklace- I wore a choker, again from American Eagle. Its a silver design with a turquoise stone in the middle. It looked really pretty!

Bracelets- I brought one rose gold cone bracelet with rhinestones in it from bauble bar that I got with a Stila holiday set. It looks gorgeous and I have a bracelet I got a long time ago from American Eagle thats just leather and has some rhinestones and studs on it and a little buckle to secure it. Really pretty, these look good with a tan and I like them a lot!

Earrings- American Eagle yet again! These are opalescent looking and they have like a fan type thing at the bottom. I've seen ear jackets that look like them, these aren't ear jackets... just regular studs and they're kind of my favorite right now.

Ring- I probably don't have a picture of this, but I borrowed a ring from my friend Marie and it has crystals on it and it looks like a snake. Its really cute and different and I just loved it.

Skirt- I wore this brown almost suede looking skirt with buttons on the front... from where else... American Eagle. This one is kind of weird because its an extended size that was online only... but the sizes only go up to 14 I think and they had up to 12 in store... and its like "really? You can't just put one more size in the store?" but whatever. Lol. I also wore a pair of short booty shorts underneath because you could kind of see my underwear if I bent down and I'm not about that... so where this with tights, leggings or a pair of booty shorts underneath lol.

Socks and Shoes- My socks I got from Forever 21. They're just white knee socks, I felt a little naked in the short skirt... so yeah. And my shoes are quite old and from target and they were not comfortable at all! They're just brown boots, I'm getting rid of them because I hate them and they're worn out and everything. But yeah... still cute. They were cheap and they lasted a long time... but I also should have gotten rid of them a long time ago so I don't think I'll be buying boots from target anymore.

Makeup- I'll probably do a look if I can remember what I did, but I did sort of a purple smokey look with the new Tarte energy noir palette and also used the energy noir gloss... becca's opal highlight and the L'oreal Infallible Foundation and setting spray. Ohhh and my storing products... which I mentioned. The foundation was wayyy light for me now lol. Still pretty though!

And I wore my glasses cause idk. If I'm wearing a crop top and a short skirt... I feel like glasses look pretty put together too.

And also I'm not a skinny person, I don't have a flat stomach and I rocked this crop top and looked pretty good. My stomach didn't show at all... but I know there's an O magazine cover that said "where a crop top if and only if you have a flat stomach." Please! I'm 195 pounds with a pretty round belly and I looked fine in it! So... yeah thats something to think about.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments