Style Saturday: Outfit of The Day- Cute, Casual, Kinda Looks Like Link From Zelda

So this outfit wasn't really inspired by Link... but I'm wearing it now and I'm like "hey... I kinda look like Link." So That's pretty cool. I feel ready for adventure and my necklace and earrings look almost like Navi... so thats kinda cool!



Shirt- I'm wearing the Soft and Sexy Tank Top from American Eagle. I love these things. Its just a basic Olive Green Tank Top that its soft and its tight in the right places but still kind of flowy so it is really flattering and sexy even for such a basic outfit.



Belt- I pretty much planned the outfit around this belt. Lol. Its a chain belt from American Eagle with a turquoise stone in it... I'm a little into turquoise right now... so thats kind of what made this happen lol. Its really cool and looks a little like the Evil Eye... but also just kind of different and adventure-y. Idk I love it. Lol.

Pants- I have Jeggings from American Eagle on. I love these things. Its a little hot out for jeans probably... but I don't want to wear shorts lol so I'm wearing these. These are my favorite pair cause they have a dip-dye effect to them and I love that. Its so cool looking and I'm a fan.

Accessories- I have on these opalescent earrings from American Eagle that look like ear jackets but aren't... idk how to describe them, but I love them so much. Definitely a favorite. And they do sort of look like Navi... lol. I also have a necklace on that is a choker that is gold and has a black stone on both sides and its metal. Really Cool looking, I love it. And I have on a rose gold cone-rhinestone bracelet from bauble bar that I'm sure is on their website, but I got it in a Stila gift set and I have a leather bracelet from American Eagle with rhinestones and studs on it. And I'll probably put on my graduation ring with this too. And for shoes I wore these cute flats I got for graduation.





Hair- I have my hair in a half- up half down with a teeny tiny clasp clip to make the ponytail part bump up a little... I like doing this a lot.

Nails- Not a Cloud in Sight by L'oreal. This is lasting quite a  while on... I haven't had it on for that long... but I've done a lot and it still looks good!

Makeup- My favorite parts were the Tarte Energy Noir Palette... been loving that lately, Covergirl Supersizer Mascara and Maybeline Superstay Better Skin. Kinda Digging these!


Comments