Style Saturday: Outfit of The Night! Hibachi Dinner With Friends

Heyyy guys! So I'm going out with my friends to eat Hibachi, and I never really know what to wear to these hibachi places. Its not necessarily fancy, but its nicer than like TGI Fridays or something and I want to get fancied up kind of... but not too fancied up because Hibachi clothes tend to get stinky. Lol.... So I thought this would be a fun thing to do. And I didn't get to take pictures... I thought I wrote down what I wore... but I'm kind of improvising cause I wore this outfit again. Lol.


Top - 
I got this top from American Eagle's website, I believe its only available online. Its a henly that is kind of ribbed with 3 quarter length sleeves and lace on the bottom. Its really pretty and I like it a lot.

Bottoms- 
Again an American Eagle pair of high waisted jeggings with a kind of dip dye type of look to it. They're really nice and my friends all liked them too.

Accessories- 
I have this choker from American Eagle thats really cool. It has like a suadey material with turquoise stones on it. Its really cool. And I have a cool pair of earrings from American Eagle... expect to get tired of these earrings cause they've already been in an Outfit of the day post and they're going to be in many more... lol. I also have a couple bracelets one I got a few years ago from American Eagle and one from bauble bar... again I wear these a lot so... you'll get tired of these soon I'm sure. Lol. But they look good with a tan and I like them.


Hair- 
I just did a half up half down with a butterfly clip that looks like a butterfly. This will be my jam for fall... I can tell. Lol.

Makeup- 
I actually did a how-tosday on this. It is with the L'oreal La Palette Nude 2. Really like it. That isn't the makeup I have on in the picture with my earrings... but I'll link the look for the La Palette 2!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments