Style Saturday-OOTD: Oddball Comedy Festival Outfit (summer to fall transitional)

So a little while ago I went to see the Oddball Comedy Festival with Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari and Nick Kroll and a whole bunch of other funny people. This was at an outdoor venue, we had lawn seats... I still wanted to look nice, but its lawn seats lol. So this is what I threw together. We also had like a triple date at apple bees with me as the 7th wheel... which was fun. Lol. This is a good "transition to fall" outfit

Top- 
I wore this purple tank top with fancy lace sleeves and its ribbed. This I got years ago, I feel like its an easy thing to find though.


Jeans- The American Eagle Jeans I've mentioned in most every Outfit Of The Day post... lol. I'll try to wear something new next week!

Jacket- I just got this plaid hoodie from Zumiez and its a bit of a darker purple than the shirt... but I didn't care. It matched enough and looked cute. I was going to wear a denim jacket from target, but I thought Jeff Ross would make fun of me for it! Lol. This is nice and it was pretty warm. Not warm enough... but warm. Hahaha.


Accessories- I kept it pretty simple I wore an opalescent necklace from American Eagle with the earrings from American Eagle that I've worn for the past few weeks... lol. Obsessed.


Shoes- I wore flip flops from Rocket Dog... I probably would wear boots with this outfit now though. Its a little more winter than it was.

These are not the shoes pictured however... lol I took a few ootd outfit pics when I took this picture... so I stayed in the same shoes pretty much which are also from famous footwear like the Rocket Dog ones. And you can't see them anyway! Lol. Idk why I thought you could. These are the fancier ones that I was wearing just for the record


but here are the rocket dog ones...

And that is everything! Easy outfit, not the fanciest and it was a fun night! I think I want to date Jay Pharaoh. Lol.

Byeeee!!!!
-Shannon

Comments