Top 5 Friday: Top 7 Fall Palettes (high end and drugstore!)

This week's top 5 friday will include 7 products... lol. Technically only 2 are drugstore... but still thats kind of a lot.

1) Too Faced Chocolate Bar- This is a great palette for all year long, but that maroon color just makes it so nice for fall. It has a great gold color too that looks really nice on and theres a green... this is kind of a more neutral palette. Its pretty warm and probably the warmest toned palette on this list... but its also got some great cool toned. You can get a really neutral or totally glamourous look from this. Its a great everyday palette, but the warm brown shade and the burgundy shade really make me think of fall. The burgundy shade makes any eye look look nice with a burgundy lip. I really like it!

2) Lorac Pro 2- This is a much cooler palette and the selection of colors is kind of random... but its easy to use, there are greens and purples and silvers. You could do a great smokey color for fall or a more neutral one. This is really easy to use and its just a great fall pick. This is probably my personal favorite. I've almost hit pan on a bunch of the shades. I have the original pro palette also... but this was the first one I got, so it has a special place in my heart. Its a pretty unique palette too. I probably will finish at least a few of the colors and I would definitely consider repurchasing this even though I have a lot of palettes already... lol.

3) L'oreal La Palette 2- This makes me think "homecoming queen" or something.  This is a really great purple toned palette that would be nice for spring... but I think because there are so many mattes in this palette that are a bit of a darker purple, it would be great for fall. If you're in High School and looking for something for a school dance or something that you could potentially wear everyday also, this is an easy and fun one to use. I feel like this is a good "go to" palette for fall. Its really pretty and I love it. Its also sort of similar to the next palette I'm going to talk about.

4) Tarte Energy Noir- Tarte eyeshadows are my favorite. Of the 3 Tarte Palette I have, this is probably my least favorite... but it is a super easy palette to come up with looks for and if you're not adventurous with your make up or you are afraid of doing a smokey look, this is definitely a good one to use to sort of ease into it. The highlight and blush in this palette are also beautiful. Its in a beautiful package and I just like it. Good to travel with and just a really fun one!

5) Makeup Revolution Romantic Smokey Palette- I've mentioned this a lot. This is like the cheapest palette I own its $7 and it is THE fall color palette. It is gorgeous and I used this a lot in the summer and will continue to use it since it is still summer... but its just got some fun fall colors. There are greens and berries... you can tell my idea of a fall palette right? Green, Berry things like that. I just think this is a good one and whether you use the fanciest of make up products or all drugstore products, this is a great one.

6) Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette- This is pretty much what I wear for my birthday every year. This is another easy smokey eye palette and a very wearable one at that. Its really soft and smokey. This was the first Too Faced Palette I ever bought and one of the first high end purchases ever... this kind of got me hooked on makeup. Lol. Not going to lie. Its just a nice way to get a soft and sexy smokey eye and in the fall that is a great look. I really need to use this palette some more because its older and under loved for such a great palette!

7) Naked 3- Of corse the Naked 3. Rose gold looks good any time of year, but something about it in the Summer and Fall is just really nice. I think its a good transitional palette. It works if you want to wear a darker lip... its just a great palette that is kind of a staple. I've hit pan on a few shades. This is the most money I think I've ever paid for a palette... pretty sure this is one of the only high end palettes I've actually paid full price for with no deals... yeah I think thats it. This and the Vegas Nay Palettes are the only ones I've paid full price for with no extra point deals or gift cards or anything (I did pay full price for the Lorac Pro, but I had a Kohls gift card with like $12 left on it... and the Tarte Showstopper palette I got full price, but I got 5x the points on.. Ohhh and theres a benefit holiday blush palette I paid full price for. Lol.) Its totally worth it its a gorgeous palette, one of the prettiest. Don't love the packaging... but I love the eyeshadows and if you're thinking of getting a Naked Palette... I've never tried the other ones, but Rose Gold looks good on everyone and its pretty unique.

I hope you enjoy this top 5 friday with 7 palettes... these aren't even in any real order. They're all great fall picks for different reasons and I'd recommend any and all of them!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments