Haul: Beauty, Bath, Fashion


Harmon 
I spotted the new Wet N Wild trios for Christmas... yes... Christmas and I picked up the shade Bohemian Wrap-sody and I love the colors. There is a ton of glittery fallout... but its so pretty just do your eyes before the rest of your face and remove the excess with a makeup remover of some sort and its fine. Theres no matte shades, just 3 highly glittery shades. They're a little more dry than the regular Wet n Wild formula, but they still work really well.

I also got a new Real Techniques blender sponge. I like this more than the Beauty Blender, it lasts longer and its just a good sponge. And I've realized I need a sponge when doing makeup otherwise it looks streaky and clings to my dry patches... so yeah.

Ulta Online 

This is exciting... There was a deal for Ulta Platinum Members for half off the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured... and I held myself back and just got the one shade in Opal... I kind of wanted Pearl too but I thought these might be something I don't like... I think I will they're just like cream highlights and I'll probably like it... but do I need 2? No. Lol.

And I got a Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous body wash. This has the same scent as the Smoothie Star which I love... and I felt like I needed this.  This is $10 too and I forgot that Ulta always does 3.50 off $10 and that applied to this, so I got it! Yayyy! And platinum shipping is free YAYYY! Lol.

I also ordered some Butter London polishes because they were buy one get one free, so I took advantage of that. I got four polishes. I got Goss which is a lovely Rose Gold polish that I've wanted to try for forever. I got Fairy Lights which is such a unique shimmery purple and it looks like its going to have a duo chrome to it. I picked up Henly Regatta which is a really nice green with glitters it looks like on the website... love that and last but not least I got Shag because it looked like a cool unique color that would look great for fall.

Kohls 
I'm really excited with the stuff I got at Kohls because I CAN FIT IN THE JR'S DEPARTMENT AGAIN! So exciting for me! Lol. I love the Jr's stuff and I couldn't fit in it 15 pounds ago and NOW I LOST 15 POUNDS AND I CAN FIT IN THEM!!!! So I got a few things to celebrate!

First off I got a Star Wars Shirt. Its like a Muscle Tank and it has R2D2, C3PO, and Darth Vader on it. It feels really nice and I love the Retro Star Wars shirts. They had a cool Return of The Jedi shirt too but they only had a large and guess what? IT WAS TOO BIG FOR ME! Lol I'm skinny now (no I'm not, lol I'm still almost 200 pounds, but thats a big deal!)

I also got a blue flannel shirt cause I love my flannel's and I saw someone in a light blue one and it was awesome. Its really cute and I love the colors.

And I got a long Cardigan with a tribal print on it. Its really different, I love Long Cardigans and this one just looked like something fun and different. Its nice and warm too. I think I'll even wear it with the Star Wars tank. Lol.

Bath and Body Works 
My mom actually got me a few of the hand sanitizers... which I have a lot of but I'll always use Hand Sanitizers right? So I have Cozy Vanilla, Pumpkin Cupcake, Apple Harvest and I think there's another pumpkin one. And she got me one of their holders too since my ones from last year won't work anymore! She got me the little ghost that lights up. I love it. Its really cute. They changed the shape of the hand sanitzer bottles... thats why it won't fit... just in case anyone wanted to know... lol.

I also got a free mini body lotion in Perfect Autumn Day... I liked this last year, but not enough to get it... this year I liked it enough to get it. Its really nice and smells good.

And made a second trip and got 3 marshmallow Pumpkin Latte hand sanitizers, a pumpkin Pecan Waffles and a Black Cherry Merlot. Good stuff!

And from a third trip... don't judge lol. I got the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Shea and Sugar Body Scrub which was on sale for $7... which was awesome.

And I did the 4 for $20 wallflowers. I got 2 caramel pumpkin swirls, which were my favorites last year, one pumpkin cupcake and one apple pumpkin pancakes. Love these... I buy a lot of the fall and winter ones and they last me all year practically. Lol.

And I got another free body lotion, I picked up the Endless Weekend lotion cause I like the scent a lot!

American Eagle
American Eagle Keeps givin me coupons and I keep spending them! I got one long sleeved graphic top with a rose on it. Its just plain and black and simple. Really pretty though and I wanted it a while ago, but decided not to get it... and now I have a coupon, so I got it. And that is good.

I also got a long sleeved thermal sort of shirt that has a really nice design on the back and sleeves. Sleeves were a big thing for me today. Its sort of a grayish blue color and the black is just lacey and pretty. I liked it.

I also got a super pretty long sleeved black sweatery type of thing. Its soooo so pretty! Its really see through, so obviously you need a tank top under it. I already have many outfits in mind for this and I'm in love with this top. It was so nice! It'll go good with pants or with leggings and I just really liked it.

Express

Speaking of Leggings... I got a grayish greenish pair... they looked green in the store, at home they look grey... slightly disappointing but still pretty. And I got a purple pair because they were BOGO 19.50 and its usually like a million dollars for their leggings... so that was nice.

And I got a pair of earrings because they were pretty much the right amount I needed for my coupon to work. Lol. It was a pretty good deal, I got $76 worth of stuff for $46... which I was happy with. Still expensive for 2 pairs of leggings and a pair of earrings, but these are good quality leggings that will probably last me till I'm 40. Lol.



That is it! Everything I got in September... I don't have pictures of the clothes... but expect to see them in upcoming posts and outfits of the day... I'm just too lazy to put them up now. Lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments