Monday Musts: September 21st 2015

So I didn't wear much makeup this week... but I tried out some new things and some new things and some things that I've been trying and some things I've just rediscovered and liked.

Soap and Glory Rich and Foamous Body Wash- Love this. This is the best scent. Its the same scent as the Smoothie Star lotion, which I love and its similarly moisturizing. This lathers really nicely too and you only need a bit and it comes with a bunch. If you had to choose between this and the lotion... get the lotion... but if you are in need of Body Wash, I highly Recommend.

Bareminerals The Magic Touch Duo- So I used this on a How To-sday this week and it is amazing. If you need something really quick to just throw on your eyes and get the job done... this is for you! Its quite fantastic and really good. This is my first bare minerals product and I feel like I'm going to try more...

Elf Contour Kit- I don't want to say too much about this because I have a review of it on Wednesday where I go really into detail about it... but basically I couldn't use eye makeup most of this week, so I experimented with a contour and I Liked how it came out. And for the $8 price tag, this is damn good.

Herbal Essences Hair Oil- I got this in a Target Box and I dont love it for going outside because it attracts bugs, but it is really good and convenient to use because it is a spray. I have dry hair and I love this... this is a pretty dry Dry Oil so I think this would be a good oil for oily hair. Plus it smells amazing.

Neutrogena Moisture Smoothe Color stick in Rich Rasin- I really like the way this color looks and it fades to a sort of Kylie Jenner look. Since I couldn't wear eye makeup this week, I went with a bolder lip and this was good.

It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination- I've talked about this before, but it works so so well. I just really like it. I used it this week and it looked good... thats kin of it. Lol. Not too exciting... but still.

And that is everything. Hope you guys had a great weekend and hope you're having a great week! See you tomorrow with a How-Tosday!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments