How To-sday: Dad's Birthday Dinner Makeup Stardust by Vegas Nay Palette

So I'm going out with my dad for his birthday and I'm trying to do a pretty quick look and yeah... I'm writing this as I do it... so yeah. This is also my 2nd time using my Stardust by Vegas Nay palette because my eyes have been so puffy and gross that I haven't done my makeup much since I've gotten it... but today they felt a lot better and I did! Yayy! Love this palette.


Face 

Primer- Too Faced Hangover Rx. Love this. Good For Moisturizing.
CC Cream- It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination
Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste to correct and then Maybelline Superstay Better Skin to conceal after that.
Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil
Blush- Benefit Coralista
Highlight- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Poured in Opal
Setting Spray- Pixi Glow Mist. I used this to dampen my real techniques sponge to blend in the CC Cream and then I used it after to set.

Eyes 
Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Shadows- First I put on Golden Nugget from the Vegas Nay Palette all over the lid. Then Millenial and Girl's Night in the crease and Jackpot on the outer edge. I finished it with #selfie as a highlight in the inner corner.
Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex. I was afraid to use anything else cause of allergies. Too faced works pretty well for that!

And on my lips I have Nyx butter gloss in eclair! Perfect nude!

Hope you guys like this!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments