Monday Musts sept 7th 2015

Here are my favorites for this week!

I recently ordered some things from Ulta and they had a free lip gift set with a $50 purchase and it came with a full size Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair... and I love it! Just used it at dinner and it worked really well. Such a nice pinky nude. I think it will look good on everyone and with every look. I love the Butter Glosses and this one might be a new favorite.

I just did a 5 minute makeup type of look with that butter gloss and my Lorac Pro 2 palette... and I'm back in love with it. I've hit pan on a lot of shades. I think this is a great palette for the fall and a great palette in general. The colors are so easy to work with and its just amazing quality and I really like it.

I also liked the face makeup I used which was the Covergirl Outlast Primer, Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation, L'oreal infallible setting spray, Benefit Dandelion blush and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter liquid in Opal... amazing products. Really long lasting and just super super great. I loved the look I had with these... Dandelion is a no-fail blush. I think I've almost hit pan. Just awesome products.

Rocketdog Flip Flops... ohhh my gosh these are comfy and amazing. I got them on sale at a famous footwear and they were cute, cheap and just really comfy and good. If you see these on sale GET THEM! They are really nice. Really comfy and just a good brand in general. These are as comfy as a pair I had from MiniTonka I believe years ago... I never wanted to take those shoes off they were so comfy... these are almost as comfy and a little cuter. I have a haul coming up... eventually lol.

Also the Soap and Glory Body Milk is pretty great. It smells so good and it does really help moisturize the skin and make me feel clean. If I shower in the day and use this at night I still feel nice and smell nice and clean... so this is a win... also featured in an upcoming haul... lol.

And of corse Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow... ohhh my gosh. Grab this, you will love it. I use it all year long pretty much and I'm almost done with my mini body spray... but I have a full size, so I am good! If they discontinue this set I will be really bummed. I already think some of the things from last year are different... this is good though!

I think thats everything! Hope you guys are having a great day! Byeeee!

-Shannon



Comments