How To-sday: Easy Quick Look with Some New Products

Heyyy guys! I'm going out with my friend in a little bit just for Starbucks and I'm a little bit tired, so I decided to kind of pick myself up by doing my makeup. This is a really simple look... but I'm also trying out some new products, so thats cool too... and yeah.

Face: 

Primer- Covergirl Outlast. I got this in a Target Beauty Box and its pretty awesome.
BB Cream- Olay Fresh Effects. Almost done with this! I have 2 backups. Lol.
Blush- A pink color from the Elf Light Blush Palette.
Highlight- The glowier one from the Elf Contour Palette
Powder- Bareminerals Mineral Veil... Loooooovvvveee this!
Setting Spray- L'oreal Infallible.

Eyes 
Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Shadows- Bareminerals The Magic Touch. Theres a champagne color that I used all over my lid and a taupe I used in my crease and outer corner... really simple and looks really nice.
Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex

Lips- Maybelline Babylips Dr. Rescue in Pink Me Up.

And that is everything! Really Basic but pretty! The blush and lips look really nice together and the highlight is just enough without being too much. Really pretty and so so simple... and natural!

Byeee!
-Shannon

P.S. Idk if you can see it at all in any of these pictures because Bad Camera, Bad Lighting and late at night... but its a pretty and basic look. Easy to re-create!





Comments