September Beauty Favorites!

Heyyyy guys! Instead of a Monday Musts I'm just letting you guys know my september favorites cause its kind of the same and I have quite a lot! So lets get into the stuffs!

Face 
For my primer I've been loving the Too Faced Hangover Rx. Its really moisturizing, and I know it isn't really supposed to help extend the wear of your makeup... but if you have dry skin, it won't flake away and it will make it look good the whole day instead of looking cakey by the end of the day or anything like that. Its just a really nice primer in general and I know I just posted a worth the splurge and I don't think I mentioned this at all... but I may need to do a Worth The Splurge 2... cause this is worth it!

Another splurgy item that I wasn't totally in love with at first but now I'm really starting to like is the  It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream. I may have mentioned this in favorites before... sometimes the sparkles can make it look a little cakey... but for some reason its been pretty good for me this month and I haven't really wanted to use anything else! Love it!

Bareminerals Mineral Veil is a powder I've never tried before... but its so much better than most other powders. The packaging is nice... not totally Shannon-proof but really nice and it just covers well. It looks good with BB Creams and CC Creams because I feel like it gives some extra coverage without looking cakey... and I just like it. I would probably buy a full size... I got a smaller size I think in the Best Friends set from Ulta, which my best friend got me and it was so nice of her... That whole set is awesome and its a great gift for your best friend!

I've been loving my Elf Contour Palette even more after my review... its just so easy and at first I was like "meh I don't like the way contouring looks on me" and then I was like "Ohhh my gosh its like I photoshopped my face!" I love it! I love the highlight that comes in it... its just such a good palette! I popped out the more neutral highlight that you could set your under eye with with a blush from the blush palette just cause thats more useful to me to grab for it all in one place... and I really like that! So the Blush Palette, also kind of a favorite... but the contour palette is so good!

And I've been using my Pixi glow mist a lot and loving it! I'm almost done with it. Idk if I'll repurchase it because I have the L'oreal one and I love the way that works too... but this one is really good. I like it a lot!

Eyes 
For eve shadow this month... hands down the Too Faced Vegas Nay Palette... this is such a great palette! Right when I got it I felt like I couldn't use it because I had a puffy eye... but as soon as the puffiness went down I felt like I was re-united with a long lost love... and it was just perfect. I love the set as a whole... I'm really starting to dig the Better than Sex Mascara too... which I thought was overrated at first... but I may kind of want a full size when I finish my current mascaras... I'm digging it!

Speaking of Mascara Covergirl Supersizer is my jam. It just really lifts and does something magic and wonderful for your lashes. If you haven't tried it, give it a chance. Soon they're having special Star Wars ones out... and I want those! I love Star Wars, idk how hard it'll be to find... but if I can it will go on my lashes.

I also want to mention the Bareminerals duo in The Magic Touch cause I was really impressed with the formula of that... and the Tarte Energy Noir Palette which I just did a really fun look with today. It's been a good palette month for me I think!

Lips 
Its been a good lip month too! Mostly because when I ordered stuff from Ulta they gave me a bunch of free lip products... most full size and from the drugstore! L'oreal Le Matte in She's So Matte is such a cool, fun color. I really like it. The Neutrogena Color Slick thingy or whatever its called in Rich Rasin is fantastic... and the Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair. All awesome products that I highly recommend checking out from the drugstore!

Bath and Body 
I've been loving Soap and Glory this month. I first fell in love with the Smoothie Star Body Milk lotion... this lotion is the best lotion I've ever  tried. It smells absolutely amazing and it works really really well to. Its very hydrating and I just love it.

The Rich and Foamus shower gel also has the same scent and works just as well. A little bit laters a lot and its great.

I also tried and finished a mini size of the Clean on Me and I loved the scent a LOT! The mini sizes are really cheap too they're like $4... you can only get a few uses out of them really and the packaging of it wasn't my favorite... but I still loved the scent and would repurchase it or get a full size! I'm loving that Ulta carries Soap and Glory now!

And the Bath and Body Works fall line are always kind of my favorites. I've been using the one that I think is called Plum Cider now or something... last year it was Harvest... love that! Also Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow and their Apple scent are all amazing. I've also been loving my American Eagle Live Your Life perfume. It smells really great and lasts really well. I just like it a lot.

Nail Polish 
I just ordered a bunch of Butter London polishes because they were BOGO on Ulta... and its awesome. I just painted it... it doesn't work well with Seche Vite, I just feel like that makes it chip a little more... but it dries soooo fast! I am wearing Goss right now and its the most gorgeous color. I love it.

So that was an exciting month. Next month will be even more exciting because ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments