Ulta 21 Days of Beauty: My Highlights

So twice a year every year Ulta does an event called the 21 Days of Beauty where they significantly reduce the prices of things for one day. All high end things. A lot are 50% off or Buy one Get One Half. I'm going to tell you guys the good products and what I may be picking up during the sale. Platinum members get free shipping on the steals (which is really good cause I just turned platinum) and there are a lot of good ones... I'm not going to buy them all obviously, I'm just going to let you guys know the ones I've tried that I would buy or the things that I'm interested in the most.

Sept 6th- They kick off the sale with one I think I'll definitely take advantage of which is Purity Cleanser for $15. This isn't a huge steal as it is the $24 size... so you aren't even saving $10... but if you use Purity everyday and usually twice a day like I do... this may be a good time to get a couple back ups. I love Purity, I have mostly dry slightly combo skin and this really helped my skin out a lot and I do use this at least once a day... so I'm thinking of grabbing a couple cause I'm almost done with mine and I don't like paying full price for things. Lol.

Sept 7th- The Anastasia Clear Brow Gel is $11. I probably won't order this on line... if I happen to be at an Ulta that day, I'd consider buying it. I don't really do my brows, but I think having a little something to hold them in place might be good... but I might just try the Nyx brow gels. Just thought I'd mention it since I never do my brows and I don't want my blog to completely neglect brows because sometimes thats all people do. Lol.

Sept 9th- This one is pretty exciting. Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks go on sale for $11. I really like Too Faced and I've never tried their La Creme Lipsticks... but I've heard good things so maybe I'll give it a try!

Sept 10th- Stila Smudge sticks are really awesome and regularly $22 but on the 10th they are BOGO Free! That is an exciting deal. I've tried them before and I like them a lot. Probably not going to order these because I tend not to use a lot of eyeliners... but if I happened to be in store this day, I would check it out!

Sept 13th- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes is on sale for 10.50. Not bad. I like this mascara, but I have a few mascaras open already and I don't really need another... I recommend it, but there are better drugstore mascaras (even from Ulta's line) Still a good steal and a cool deal (good steal, cool deal! Lol.)

Sept 16th- There is a deal on all Bareminerals kits. They are 30% off and range from $14- $34... so thats not bad at all. I haven't tried much from Bareminerals... actually I don't think I've tried anything... but they have kits I've been kind of eyeing for a while... lol.

Sept 22nd- Online Only BOGO Free Butter London Nail Polish! I've always wanted to try this brand and this might be my chance! These sell out super fast... so be prepared.

Sept 24th- Two exciting deals! Mally's Face Defender is usually $40 and is on sale for $25. I've always wanted to try this. I have dry skin and big pores... so this seems like it'd work well for me and I might give it a go. That is an online only deal. The other deal is Stila Convertible Colors for $12. That is pretty cool. I've never tried them and kind of want to... I may order one if I end up getting the Mally... I may not. Who knows lol... but its worth trying I think.

Sept 25th- It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara is on sale for $10. Not bad. I've heard good and bad things about this, and for $10 thats how much I'd try it for. Again, have a lot of mascaras so I'm not looking... but who knows. If I was in store, I might try it. Ohhh $12 my bad... meh.

And that is everything. I'll probably try to get one of these deals at least. I'd say definitely the Purity, Possibly the Butter London and maybe the Mally Face Defender and Stila Convertible Color. Ohhh and maybe the Too Faced!

They also have deals on their Ulta brand stuff. Tuesdays they have lip glosses and butter balms for $3, Wednesdays they have Nail Polish for $2, Eye singles for $3 on thursday, Friday their bath products are $5,Saturday Mascara and more bath stuff for $4. Highly recommend their Mascaras. The Amped Lashes, Twice as Nice and Rain Coat Top Coat are great. Amped and Rain Coat are HG for me. I also love their bath products, those are really nice. These are just what I recommend, they have some other things too.

You can check out all the details right here. I have no affiliation with Ulta or anyone for that matter, I'm just a girl with a beauty blog that posts too much and buys too much makeup. Lol.

Byeeeee!
-Shannon

Comments