Monday Musts: September 14th 2015

Heyyy guys! Quick announcement before my weekly favorites: I'm pretty sure I'm not going to post on Sundays anymore! I do a "weekly wrap up" on my other blog and I just like doing that a lot and its a fun thing and I want to focus mainly on that on Sundays, so I don't really want to post anything here to take away from that! Also every day is kind of a lot for a beauty blog and I'm trying to kind of wind down and maybe don't buy a new beauty item... every day... which I feel like I do sometimes... not gonna lie.

But here we go: My favorites!

First up... the Too Faced Vegas Nay Stardust palette... this is awesome. Such a fantastic palette, I love it. It might be one of my favorites, I did a whole first impression on it and its just such a fun one! Great value for $45 too. I think the packaging made it a little more affordable, but this cardboard is like my favorite type of packing for a product because the magnet is the most sturdy... so that is awesome and it comes with a primer, a mascara and a pigment... just awesome. Highly recommend getting your hands on it before it sells out. It is the most fun palette I own!

Next up: The Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! This is only available at Big Lots now... so its hard to find and it doesn't really work for most people... but it works for me. I use it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer and it gives a beautiful matte, but  radiant finish. I also tried it with the Bareminerals Mineral Veil... which may be my new favorite powder. That just gives it a little extra coverage so it looks even nicer and covers really well. I dig it.

The Soap and Glory Clean on Me Body Wash. I just got a mini of this because my Ulta doesn't carry Soap and Glory in store yet... it smells amazing. I think I raved about the Smoothie Star last week and I still love that it is my favorite moisturizer of the moment... this is really great too. I'm really liking it.

I also tried the L'oreal Le Matte in She's So Matte and I loved the way that it looked and felt! It was easy to apply, it lasted a long time and it was just really nice! Total win! I didn't think I'd love the color, but I really like it!

I used my Lorac Pro 2 this week too... and I'm almost at pan on some shades and I'm scared but also I love it and its awesome so yeah!

I think thats everything... not sure. But its good stuff.... yeahhhhhh

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments