Weekly Make Up Bag! Sept 17th 2015

Haven't done one of these in a while... so lets try it out!

First Up: Too Faced Stardust palette... this is just an awesome and fun palette. I highly recommend to anyone. Its mostly neutral, but its really sparkly and has some nice shimmers to it!

The Elf Contour Palette... I still really need to review this! Stay tuned I like it so far but I honestly haven't used it a ton. I'm also going to throw the new wet n wild Bohemian Wrapsody trio in here. I just got it and I like it so far... but there is a ton of glittery fallout, so make sure to do this before face makeup. Theres also a pink blush from the blush palette that I put in too just because I know theres one color I'm not going to use a lot and I was going to travel with this so I put a blush in.

And I just got the Bareminerals The Magic Touch duo... really easy for a quick look and I feel like I might use it this week.

I'm going to put the UD Primer Potion and the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in here. I like the UD more from the last time I tried it... but I kind of want to compare... so they'll both be in here.

I'm going to put in Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfecter Powder in Rose Gold in there... just for a little extra highlight.

For Face I think I'm putting in the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream and the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination cream. I kind of want to use the CC+ Again and the Olay has just been working well for me, so I'm using that a lot. I have other foundations if I think I'll have a lot of pictures of me or something... but I don't think I will, so I'm keeping those in.

For Face Primer I'm going to put in the Rimmel Stay Matte, which I'm almost done with... the Covergirl Outlast which is similar but a little better and the Too Faced Hangover Rx which is great for dry skin.

For Concealer I'm putting in the only 2 I have, Benefit's Erase Paste and Maybeline's Superstay Better Skin. I'm also putting in the bare minerals mineral veil.

Idk if I'm going to put any blush in here... I think I want to use my Benefit kit of blushes... but I can't fit them in here really and its just easier to grab it.

For lips I'm going to keep some bolder options in the mix... I might not use them at all... but I have them for inspiration. Lol. I have Rich Rasin from Neutrogena in one of their jumbo stick things. I Have Red, Red Shine and Plum & Base from Catrice in here. I'm also going to keep some good standbys. Maybeline Babylips in Pink me Up, Nyx Eclair and Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie in Best Friend.

Mascara I'm keeping a curler and my Too Faced Better than Sex and the Covergirl Super Sizer.

And I think I'm going to keep my brushes and everything separate... so yeah.


Ohhhh and I have the Vegas Nay Pigment... which I think I'm going to do a How-to-sday on... maybe its posted by now, maybe it isn't... not sure!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments