Style Saturday: Outfit Of The Night: Dinner with my parents

So a little while ago I had dinner at a kind of fancy place with my parents... and my outfit was maybe a little summery... but I think it'll still work if you were to re-create it now or something... or if you're going away soon, it'll work for a lot. Really simple too because I only had about 7 minutes to get ready maybe and I spent 5 of those minutes on Makeup. Lol. This is a re-creation of it, and I don't have make up on... but still. I like the outfit.

Dress- I just went with a super easy tube dress from Old Navy that I got last year. Really nice and easy to put on and it looks cute on everyone. Not too dressy, but not really casual.


Jacket- I wore a pink kimono over it just cause I wanted to be a little more covered up. This has floral designs on it and I got it at New York and Company last year. I liked the contrast of it.

Shoes- I wore a pair of sandals I just recently got from the Famous Footwear Outlets they are from the brand Report, and they're sparkly and pretty. They're on a good sale now too if you were to pick them up.


And that was it! Really loved this look. So basic and took no time at all, but it came together nicely and worked really well. I did a basic Makeup look too that I actually posted here... but I didn't take pictures of the make up when I wore this originally and my eyes were puffy the time I actually did take photos of this... so there wasn't much of a point to that.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments